Fozzie's In Love

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
No, I'm not. My self-esteem is too low to get a DA account and publish my artworks.

Misskermie

Reaction score
I just want you to know, updates will stop on this story until finish my family reunion story, due to timelines... Now, MAYBE, if people say they don't care, I'll update again anyway. ANYWHOOOOO!!!

Here's the next chappie!!!

Here goes it!!

Chapter Seven- And I thought this was supposed to be a kids' story!!!

So, it was anither trip to the clinic... Ok, hospital, but clinic sounds more catchy.
The Doc, (Or doctor, for picky people.) was examining Jaz's arm. Nothing appeared to be wrong with it.
"Well Jaz, it appears your arm healed itself." The doctor said, patting her arm.
"Is that even a physical posibility?" Kermit asked.
If Jaz could talk, she'd probably say something like,
"It's a fan fiction, anything could happen!"
But she can't sooo...
"Um, then would it be alright if she got her voice done instead of her arm since it's fine?" Fozzie asked.
"I suppose that would be fine. As long as it's ok with the rest of you. You are responsible for her." The doctor nodded.
"Ok!"
"Sure."
"Alrighty!"
Kermit nudged Miss Piggy, who was playing Fruit Ninja on her iPhone, paying absoultely no attention to anything.
"Hmmm? Yeah, ok. Whatever." Piggy mumbled, continuing her game.
"Sheesh..." Kermit sighed.
Jaz smiled widely. It's always good to see Piggy's interest in technology, and Kermit not understanding any of it, as always. It was so... Normal... Yet... Not...
Like Gonzo, except vice versa.
"Hey Doc, Um, can I talk to Jaz alone first?" Fozzie asked.
The Doctor nodded.
"Oh, Kermie, he's probably going to tell her he loves her!" Piggy beamed.
"Piggy..." Kermit sighed.
"And then he's going to propose to her..."
"Miss Piggy..." Fozzie sighed.
"And then they'll get married and have kids..."
Jaz rolled her eyes.
"And- Wait! They can't do all that before us!"
Jaz threw a pillow at her.
"HEY!!!" Piggy yelled.
Kermit, knowing it would come in handy, brought out a chocolate bar.
"Hey Piggy, here's a chocolate bar."
"Oooooh! Does it have almonds?" Piggy beamed.
"Yes."
"Caramel?"
"Sure."
"Cream filling?"
"... Why not?"
And with that, Kermit slowly lead her out the room, as far away as possible, because he was pretty sure that chocolate bar didn't have that much stuff in it.
Jaz smiled, and Fozzie laughed.
Like I said, normal, yet not.
Fozzie held Jaz's hand. If they kissed just yesterday, holding hands wasn't very awkward anymore.
"So, Jaz... I just wanted to say that everything was going to be fine... And you shouldn't worry! It won't hurt! ...Well... You'll be under laughing gas, so I guess not..."
Jaz gave him a little jab to the shoulder.
Fozzie knew exactly what for.
"I'm going on and on, I know. I just don't want you to freak out, because I know how you get... That, and your stress is my stress... Unless it's jokes... You just get sympathy for those..."
Jaz smiled. Fozzie's so wishy washy sometimes...
And he'll go on and on, not paying attention to the subject at hand. And if he gets back on track, he gets off of it again.
No wonder...
"And Jaz, about yesterday... I'm sorry... I know it's not what you wanted..." Fozzie started wringing his hat.
Jaz shook her head.
Don't worry about it, she would say.
And then she kissed him.
It caught Fozzie off guard, but he thought it was worth it.
Fozzie left the room., seconds after, just so they could work on her voice. He couldn't wait to hear it.

Hours later, the doctor came to the waiting room. It was very unusual considering it was a nurse thing.
"Bad news."
Fozzie and Piggy immediately became worried sick.
"Come on."
The Muppets immediately followed the doctor into the room Jaz was staying in.
They walked in, and what was wrong, was obvious.
The heart machine, was making a long never ending beep sound, and the screen, had a long straight, red, line.
With zero beats per minute.
That only meant one thing...
"No... Please don't tell me she's-"
"Dead? Yeah, I'd say so." Gonzo said.
Piggy whacked him upside the head.
Fozzie stared at the lifeless body, that was Jaz.
He had to leave. He couldn't look at her anymore.
He also didn't want to be seen crying.
Miss Piggy would still tease him in such a drastic situation.
But it was hard to tell, because she hid in Kermit's shoulder to cry. It was a heartbreaking moment for them all. Even if Gonzo seemed a bit insensitive.
"What did they do wrong?" Gonzo asked.
"Nothing Gonzo... She's just gone." Kermit sighed.

THE END

I'm just kidding, there's more. Chill out.

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
POOR JAZ! PLZ DO MORE! And hows Leah and Zoot forever?

Hubert

Reaction score
I'm practically in tears now...poor Fozzie...and poor Jaz...

But anyway, once again that was really good. You really made me curious as to what happens next, as this seems to be an extremely hard predicament for the Muppets to get out of.

Misskermie

Reaction score

Chapter Eight- This is a comforting chapter...

Fozzie was at home, crying his eyes out. Or at least trying to, because they were still in his head. He's been crying ever since he left the hospital. Because you know who, you know what. It was at that time, Piggy checked up on him.
"Fozzie, are you in here?"
Fozzie's crying answered for him, as Piggy entered the room. She sat on the bed next to him, and gave him a comforting hand on the shoulder.
"You know Fozzie... If I learned anything from my mother, it's that all things happen for a reason." Piggy said.
Fozzie looked up at her.
"So, she died for a reason?" Fozzie asked.
Piggy nodded, and smiled just a little.
Fozzie still couldn't smile.
Piggy got up and took a picture of Jaz off Fozzie's wall.
"You see this girl?" Piggy asked.
Fozzie nodded, trying to hold his tears.
"This girl loves you, and you love her. And even if she's dead, she still would've wanted you to be happy! So suck it up and act like a man! Make her proud!" Piggy growled.
For once in Fozzie's life, he felt that Miss Piggy was actually completely right about something. Completely. Everything Miss Piggy just said was true.
"Thank you Piggy." Fozzie whispered.
"I'm not finished." Piggy growled.
Fozzie frowned. This very well could take a turn for the worse.
"I want you to have this." Piggy handed him a little piece of jewlery.
Fozzie examined the little necklace, and finally smiled.
"Jaz's necklace..."
Piggy nodded.
"I expect you to take very good care of it, understand?"
Fozzie nodded, then gave Piggy a big bear hug.
She... Didn't really like that. But he needed all the comforting he could get, so she tried to put up with it for as long as possible. After a few minutes, she couldn't take it anymore.
"Alright, enough with the water works!" Piggy growled.
Fozzie immediately let go, then stared at Jaz's necklace.
"Get out there and start tellin' those jokes." Piggy smiled.
Fozzie nodded, and left for the stage.
"It's what she would've wanted..." Piggy whispered.

Hubert

Reaction score
I'm gonna conclude that you're a mind reader....and I have two reasons to back it up:

1. Today I was gonna come here and post in this thread and nag you some more.

2. What Miss Piggy was telling Fozzie is exactly what Kermit told Robin in my newest fic, A Little Thing Called Fate. So basically this chapter backs my story up perfectly.

But anyway...terrific. I love how consoling Piggy is, even if she isn't the biggest Fozzie fan in the world. Even in the wake of Jaz's death, it's still such a heartwarming moment to see Piggy telling Fozzie that she died for a reason, and then giving him Jaz's necklace. It's great stuff. Can't wait to see more.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Chapter Nine- Stop being sad, and listen!

Fozzie was in his room, re-hanging the picture of Jaz.
He hung it over his dresser, and placed a little black box next the picture. "I'm sorry I didn't get to ask you..." Fozzie whispered. Fozzie moped downstairs, feeling guilty about everything. Technically, everything was his fault. If Fozzie didn't say he didn't know if he loved her, she wouldn't have left. If she didn't leave, she wouldn't have hurt herself. If she didn't hurt herself, she wouldn't need surgery. And if... She didn't need surgery...
Fozzie wiped the tears from his face, as they streamed down. Sometimes he wondered if it was good to think. At this point, it didn't seem likely. Finally he realized he was in the kitchen. Miss Piggy was in there. Little did Fozzie know,
Piggy had to tell him something.

"Piggy, can I ask you something?" Fozzie asked.
"Oh! Fozzie! Um, let me go first. I-"
"When you love someone, does your heart hurt when you don't see them for so long?" Fozzie interupted, to upset to listen to his little sister.
"Yes, when you don't see them, and your heart hurts, it's either heart burn, or you're in love, yes. But anyway I have to tell you, that-"
"So... I... I love her!" Fozzie yelled. He was a little bit happy, and little bit sad. But either way, he at least was developing some sort of smile on his face.
"Love who?" Piggy asked as she smiled rather widely at him. (As if she didn't know!)
"Jaz! I love Jaz!" Fozzie yelled, getting up, and running All over the house in places you can hear him yell.

The Basement

"Bunsen! Beaker! I love Jaz!"
"Mee Mee Mo Meep!"

The Living Room

"Kermit! I love Jaz!"
"Well, Gee, that's great Fozzie! Uh... Now can you stop hugging me? You're squeezing the guts out of me... And I'm saving some for Piggy to squeeze..."

Outside

"Gonzo! Guess what?"
"What?"
"I love Jaz!"
"We knew that already! Hey, can you light my cannon?"
"Sure."
"WAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Yes, our bear was rather happy about his new discovery... Until he realized the one he loved was no longer with him. Then he was quite sad. It was a depressing moment. Then Miss Piggy finally caught up with him.
"Foz... Fozzie..." Piggy was hyperventilating.
"I hate you for making me run..." Piggy growled.
"Jaz is gone Piggy..." Fozzie sighed.
"Yeah, yeah, listen. I-"
"And it's all my fault."
"No, Fozzie, listen-"
"I can't even stand here!" Fozzie ran off into some other room, which only made Piggy more angry. Sometimes that bear needs to shut his trap.

Piggy finally caught up with him again in the living room.
"Fozzie... L-Listen to me, before I end up running again... J-Jaz is-" Piggy stopped when she saw that he beary big bother of a brother, was not present.
"S-Seriously? I h-hate him for making me run..." Piggy took whatever energy she had left, and ran to find Fozzie again.

"Fozzie... Isn't here... Ugh..." And with that, Miss Piggy passed out on the ground. And then Fozzie came in, wierded out from her body on the floor.
"Uhhhhh... Piggy...?"
Piggy snored. No way outta that.
At that moment in time, Kermit came in.
"Oh, Fozzie! Come on! I have something to show you."
"Ok Kermit..." Fozzie started to follow his best friend, leaving his sister on the floor.
Thank goodness Miss Piggy wasn't awake to hear Fozzie listen to Kermit, and not her.

Hubert

Reaction score
"You're squeezing the guts out of me...and I'm saving some for Piggy to squeeze."

That's like the best line evah!

But I'm glad you posted more. It looks really good. I love how Fozzie went running around making his big proclamation. And the heart hurting part, that was really nice.

Good work. For some reason I feel an ending on the horizon, and I'm really excited for it.

"You're squeezing the guts out of me...and I'm saving some for Piggy to squeeze."

Classic. Let's say it one more time:

One more? Pretty please?