Fraggle Rock Box Sets: Not for sure

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
I e-mailed Hit! entertainment yesterday, asking about the status of the Fraggle Rock season box sets we all thought would be out this upcoming fall. They gave me some news on the project. I guess somepeople miss hear information or jumped the gun. At this time there are no plans for season box sets! Read it for yourself.

My E-mail:
People all over on the internet say the representitives from HIT! Entertainment are saying "Fraggle Rock the compleate first season DVD box set will be released in the fall of 2005". Whereas others people say the people from HIT! say "they will pass your interest along for their brand team to consider the possibilities of season sets". So which is it. Is HIT! planning season sets or not? What is the status of season sets of Fraggle Rock.

So the bottom line is: Is HIT! working on season sets for Fraggle Rock?

If yes, when will we hear more about this and the plans for this set and
for subsequent seasons?
If no, what will it take to get them to say yes? If you are not allowed to comment one way I will understand.

Thank you.

HIT!'s Responce:
It has not been decided on if we will be making box sets at this time. There are no plans one way or the other. It is currently under consideration, we will pass all interest along to our Brand Team for consideration.

Thank you for your interest in HIT Entertainment.

getup

Reaction score
if that's the truth, i'll be really upset :frown:

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
You can conferm it if you want: consumerservices@hitentertainment.com But as of right now THERE ARE NO PLANS FOR FRAGGLE BOX-SET DVDS. But there are no decisions no to do them, it's still in the air. I guess we should go back to making phone calls, writting letters, and telling them we want them.

reevefan

Reaction score
Go to this site...

You should go to the following site...

http://www.TVShowsonDVD.com

You can sign up and vote for shows that you want to see on DVD and post comments on why you want the show on DVD and what you want to see on the discs as extras... It does not cost a red penny to sign up and do all this... :smile:

If you want to see Fraggle Rock in Season sets then TV Shows on DVD is your best bet...

Hope this helps in the fight for muppet kind!

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Please folks, keep writing letters and calling!! Written letters are more important and will have a bigger impact, but call as well.

Only WE can make this happen! Tell HIT you want Season sets!

======================

Mail form letters to:

HIT Entertainment
Attn: Consumer Relations (Fraggle Rock SEASON SETS)
P.O. Box 9000
Allen, Texas 75013

Toll free number:
1-866-405-7625

Remember, be firm but polite.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Oliver said:
They ARE coming, regardless of what some customer service rep tells people over a telephone...

http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htforum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=217407
That is some more hopeful information, but it is still speculation and predictions. It still has not be 100% confermed by HIT! Entertainmet yet. I hope there right, and if they are I also hope HIT! gives more information on this soon (maybe after the next DVD comes out, or along with it).

Dantecat

Reaction score
If You Guys Want Fraggle Rock Season Sets Can You Please Also Request Sesame Street Season Sets Please? :smile:

Thanks!!! :wink:

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Dantecat said:
If You Guys Want Fraggle Rock Season Sets Can You Please Also Request Sesame Street Season Sets Please? :smile:

Thanks!!! :wink:
HIT! Doesnt have the rights to Sesame Street. :frown:

Dantecat

Reaction score
Well,It Sure Will Be On The Brand New Children's Channel HIT,PBS,Etc..

BTW,Could You Please Go On The Website:www.tvshowsondvd.com To Vote It Please? Thank You!