Fraggle Rock Character Questions

Collgoff

Reaction score
1. Dunno what you mean.
2. Legal reasons. This was a "kid's" show. If the flight thing was believe, people fear that kids will jump out of windows.
3. I used to just assume Matt had something like dementia or something. The flashbacks show he's ALWAYS been that way. A lot of folks can't stand those who are, shall we say, "quirky." Uncle Gobo was set in his ways. He couldn't stand that Matt was outright irrational. He wanted Matt to be "normal". In some ways, he's a lot like Pa Gorg, who also resented that Junior was ...

I mean Mermaid-merman with merggle eye to eye contact like human and Fraggle eye to eye contact. (Maybe possible!)
Well the flying thing is good and all but I understand all of that.
So things don't go well as it seems but the wanting someone be normal thing dose happens to people from time to time but they didn't mean it mostly.

TSSD

Reaction score
What do mermaids have to do with Fraggle Rock?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I mean Mermaid-merman with merggle eye to eye contact like human and Fraggle eye to eye contact. (Maybe possible!)
Okay, I think I might get it: you are asking if Merggles are as tall as mermaids/men? I doubt it, if that's what you're asking. They're Fraggle sized, which would put them at roughly two feet tall (more or less). I think that also puts them at around Kermit and Gonzo's height (I figure Piggy and Fozzie are more like around 3-ish feet).

TSSD

Reaction score
Oh, wow, I'm an idiot, I didn't realize she was talking about Merggles. :oops: Sorry, Collgoff.

Collgoff

Reaction score
Okay, I think I might get it: you are asking if Merggles are as tall as mermaids/men? I doubt it, if that's what you're asking. They're Fraggle sized, which would put them at roughly two feet tall (more or less). I think that also puts them at around Kermit and Gonzo's height (I figure Piggy and Fozzie are more like around 3-ish feet).
Well it's o.k. and it was only a thought.