Fraggle Rock Complete Series Collection coming this fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaati64

Reaction score
I like it alot. I mean, sure they could've been more creative with it, but then again, whoose to say that they won't change it as it gets closer to November 4th?

Redsonga

Reaction score
Many times DVD packaging can be garrish so at least this is a handsome Fraggle set. (I still think it houses the individual boxes stacked two-per-side.)
I think they are just individual boxes inside to *sighs* Of course, I guess getting the non-US season 4 now is better that waiting for people that got the full set to sell their season 4's for twice what they would be normally :sympathy:. And I have seen that done before..many times, with collectors thingies:stick_out_tongue:.

(I collect My Little Pony, and more than once a playset pony will be sold for the price of the whole set that came with it -.- *sigh*)

Drtooth

Reaction score
I sincerely hope they release season 4 by itself -
I think they plan to.... And I guess if we keep contacting them, they will in time. I think they should have had V4 come out, and a year or so later the complete series. I still feel it kinda rediculous, dispite the fact I'll get the complete set myself.

I have to say, I like the box art... maybe the Rock stuff is an interior design?

zns

Reaction score
So, has Amazon.com listed the complete series yet. Just wasn't sure if they had or not.:smirk:

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
I can understand HIT wanting to capitalize on the increased awareness the show has gotten recently, but where's the respect for their current customers? All 1.3 million of them (according to the press release).

HIT must know they'll be alienating a LOT of people (95% of whom are, unlike us, casual fans who will likely pass on the chance to re-buy what they already own).

I hope we hear of a change soon.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
I also wonder how much of this decision was HIT's alone, and how much influence their new distributor, Lionsgate, might have had.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I can understand HIT wanting to capitalize on the increased awareness the show has gotten recently, but where's the respect for their current customers? All 1.3 million of them (according to the press release).

HIT must know they'll be alienating a LOT of people (95% of whom are, unlike us, casual fans who will likely pass on the chance to re-buy what they already own).

I hope we hear of a change soon.
I'm not a casual fan, I'm just a poor fan *lol*:coy:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I'm not a casual fan, I'm just a poor fan *lol*:coy:
As are many of us. ^_^
But..she should so be holding hands with Boober :stick_out_tongue:! *fangirl huff*
Well, if that were the case, the same would apply for Red & Gobo, as they ought to have been in an argumentative position, given their...*ahem*...relationship in the series. XD

Redsonga

Reaction score
As are many of us. ^_^Well, if that were the case, the same would apply for Red & Gobo, as they ought to have been in an argumentative position, given their...*ahem*...relationship in the series. XD
It's true..they always have to pose them in photo taking poses rather than using a bit more lively ones that might bring back more memories and scream 'buy me':excited:!

Status
Not open for further replies.