Fraggle Rock Complete Series Collection coming this fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Marty, all the episodes were filmed at the same time and HBO originally showed them as tow different season when they were originally meant to be one, But the DVD box set is being released as just season 4.
Thank you William. If Jim and his Muppeteers originally intended them to be just one season, then from now on I shall recognize them all as part of season 4 myself.

zns

Reaction score
thats how i'm starting to look at it! the complete series collection is probably going to have a good amount of exclusive extra bonus features any
Having a positive attitude can help make a bad situation better, depending on how you look at it. :wisdom:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Shows how much I know!

So, HBO's seasons 4 and 5 were really season 4 split up into 2 seasons? Gotcha. So, we only need one more box set for a complete series set that way.

The funny thing is that I'll still buy the complete season sets for the extra stuff even though I say I won't. I know me too well and my 'completeist' collection behavior.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I sincerely hope they release season 4 by itself - I already own all three sets released so far, and simply don't have the money to go and REBUY what I already have, just to get it finished off. Even if it's just speculation, I cannot believe a company could be so underhanded and cruel about this. I'm steaming, really.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I sincerely hope they release season 4 by itself - I already own all three sets released so far, and simply don't have the money to go and REBUY what I already have, just to get it finished off. Even if it's just speculation, I cannot believe a company could be so underhanded and cruel about this. I'm steaming, really.
You pretty much said exactly how I feel.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I was sad and hurt and decided to buy it today and help the nice people of Australia and New Zealand ..HIT is off my Christmas card list this year :frown:. Next month I will buy something to play it on...If a single 4th season is made in the US I will buy it, but until then, I will be watching the 4th season :wink:.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Buying an "overseas" version is a good idea, Red :smile: I'll keep it in mind.

Gonzo's Chicken

Reaction score
Here's a link to the packaging for the Complete Series
http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Fraggle-Rock-The-Complete-Series/10340
I have to say I was expecting something more this is just kind of blah!
Good idea about buying the Australian Season 4 - I already have a region free DVD player. I wonder if next Christmas Hit will release the "Complete Complete Fraggle Rock" which will be seasons 1-4 and the Animated Series - it will have the same packaging as the Complete Series, but they will remove Mokey, poor Mokey! :coy:

Status
Not open for further replies.