Fraggle Rock Complete Series for $58

Andibcool

Reaction score
Oh a little update on the ezydvd link i postet.
It seems the biggest australian onlinestore has money problems and is near bankruptcy. There website isnt up atm. You might try find some other onlinestore over there for fraggle season 4.

Last time i checked the fraggle season there they went for around 20-30 Au$.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Didn't Henson go out and create a new partnership with Brandolutions (now Brandolutions JHC) giving them access to FR? The article where this was reported mentioned that FR would be key to Brandolutions JHC's new deal, and there were new movie and TV projects in the works.
Sure, there will likely be new Fraggle merchandise (like figures, plush, etc.), espescially if the new movie sees the light of day. Time will tell, however, whether or not another company will invest the money to re-release Classic Fraggle episodes on DVD now that the entire series has already been released by HIT Entertainment.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
There may not be a seperate Season 4 release at this point. It appears HIT will let Henson's five-year contract expire at the end of March and may not renew the deal after then. A new DVD distributor may or may not release classic Fraggle episodes now that the market has been saturated with them.
Isn't it really Henson that's letting it expire? It seems as if they want to move on, not HIT. HIT's poor treatment of Henson's properties the last year or so may be exactly why.

I would think Henson would want to give their cornerstone franchise a proper sendoff with a distributor who cares...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Isn't it really Henson that's letting it expire? It seems as if they want to move on, not HIT. HIT's poor treatment of Henson's properties the last year or so may be exactly why.

I would think Henson would want to give their cornerstone franchise a proper sendoff with a distributor who cares...
I'm inclined to agree with this. It appears they might have more options out there and want to regroup for a Fraggle push when the film comes out. Hit doesn't deserve the spoils for that at this point. I'm sure the other Henson properties will also get a good amount of attention too. For some reason I think there's some interest in repackaging Emmet Otter next Christmas to coincide with the revival of the new musical. I was surprised that wasn't done last time out. :coy:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Wow, I ordered this set on Thursday night, and just got it about 2 hours ago! :excited: I even chose the free shipping that said it may take a few days longer.

Beautiful packaging, kinda weird how it all comes apart tho, ha. About half the discs were loose from their pockets, but no visible scratches. I will probably be listing Seasons 1 - 3 on eBay tomorrow, barely watched S1 and about half of S2, so they're pretty close to mint.

Can't wait to get time to watch these again! I'm also happy to say I used the MC link, so Yay! :smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Beautiful packaging, kinda weird how it all comes apart tho, ha. About half the discs were loose from their pockets, but no visible scratches. I will probably be listing Seasons 1 - 3 on eBay tomorrow, barely watched S1 and about half of S2, so they're pretty close to mint.
That's great that there's no visible scratches, hope it works out! Not to be annoying, hehe, but I'm still amazed that none of my disks were loose, very surprising!

And I don't really understand the logic of making it binder where you can remove certain pages. :confused:

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Y sell the old sets? dont they have the gifts inside? I know 1 n 2 do, however i still havn't finished 2 so i havn't opened my 3rd yet...

Or are you planning on selling the DVDs without the pack-ins? In that case selling them for $20 each as Amazon is doing the same, new... its not really fair and you may have a harder time selling them.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Y sell the old sets? dont they have the gifts inside? I know 1 n 2 do, however i still havn't finished 2 so i havn't opened my 3rd yet...
::shrugs:: I donated the sets but kept the booklets. I mainly wanted the kids to see the episodes, and figured the booklets wouldn't last very long!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I intend to donate as well. I keep my DVD's, for space reasons, in those CD box things that can hold like 50 or something. I get rid of the packaging.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I intend to donate as well. I keep my DVD's, for space reasons, in those CD box things that can hold like 50 or something. I get rid of the packaging.
Good for you! If enough people do eventually get to do that, more kids might get to see the show. :wink: