Fraggle Rock Complete Series for $58

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Got my first pay check from my new job (now work part time at the local library..) and hubby insisted I blow a good chunk the first check on fun stuff to make up for some of the stress i've been dealing with
Aww, well actually I do agree with your husband. When a new job comes along, you deserve to splurg a bit! Hope you enjoy the set and good luck with the job! :big_grin:

Davina

Reaction score
oh i'm loving the job.. it's what i went to school for and it's nice to be back in the field, even if it is just part time right now, so checks aren't too big, but every penny helps right now... (happy to have found anything right now...) esp while hubby's deployed.. gets me out of the house and out with people

Davina

Reaction score
well, it arrive today.. yay...
though nearly half the disks were loose.. (boo) haven't tried any of them yet to make sure they work.. am defiantely going to go buy a better case for them all to go into though.. this lovely art piece they call packaging can go sit on a shelf by itself...

muppet baby

Reaction score
i am so glad i got mine when i did at the 65 dollar price wow , i am not surprised though that it went back up at amazon.com . i knew that it was to good to be true to stay at 65 dollars .

Even if the henson contract with the HIT dvd company was not going to be renewed , sigh that is sad to