Fraggle Rock DVD box released in Holland

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Muppetsdownunder said:
Are these DVDs in English at all or all in Dutch language?
I've gotten the muppet show set from http://www.nlstore.nl and that set only has a english soundtrack with the option to turn on/off the dutch subtitles.

getup

Reaction score
is there anyway to get it from you Pero not through ebay? that would end up costing a fortune. and not guaranteed of getting it that way. but if that's the only way, thanks to that too.

getup

Reaction score
ok, i just went to nlstore.nl and tried to purchase, but i can't understand a single word of the text. and it's half the price as the last auction on ebay. anyone want to help me out? if you can understand it and buy it...i can pay you. lol...i really want this set.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
getup said:
ok, i just went to nlstore.nl and tried to purchase, but i can't understand a single word of the text. and it's half the price as the last auction on ebay. anyone want to help me out?
I don't understand it either but I guessed my way when I bought it. When you have found what you want push the button where it says "Bestel" then a screen with your order comes up. In the bottom of thescreen is 4 options push the one that says "Naar de kassea" then the orderform comes and then you need to enter your information.
Verzendwijze: Buiten Europa (outside europe) or Europa (inside europe)
Voornaam: (First name)
Achternaam: (Last Name)
Adres: (Address)
Postcode: (zip code)
Telefoon (Phone number)
Email: (Email)
Land: (Country)
Nieuw wachtwoord: (New password)
Bevestig Wachtwoord: (Repeat password)

The first checkbox will know if you want to login automaticaly next time you use the site.
The last checkbox wants to know if you want the newzletter
The last option is where you heard about the site.
Click the checkbox "Algemene voorwaarden" (not sure what this is, but it's required to be checked)
When you are done click "verder gaan"
Check your order then click "verder gaan"
Select how you want to pay. If you are used to order online then you know what to write in the card fields.

Pero

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just wanted to do it through ebay because that gives both of us some certainty. And of course I wanted something extra for me too for getting through the trouble of searching it, buying it and sending it :smile:

So if you don't mind paying say, 20 pounds (excl. shipping costs) that's still a lot less than what it want for on Ebay, and still worthwile for me :smile:

Btw, it has English / Dutch Audio and Dutch Subtitles and the documentary (in English) about Jim Henson and the Fraggles.

getup

Reaction score
thanks muppet_dk and i sent you an email pero. i am waiting for your reply then i'll figure out how i can get this :smile:

getup

Reaction score
hmmm...now i might want to just buy from the site, cuz it would save me like 10 bucks...i was misunderstanding Euros and Pounds...but i haven't made up my mind totally yet.

Pero

Reaction score
If anyone is interested in the Boxed Set for £20 (excl. shipping costs), let me know :smile: