Fraggle Rock episodes for trade

getup

Reaction score
thanks to many on this board, i've got all of them...and i know a couple other people do too...i'm sure you can find someone to trade with...that's how i got all of them!

filler

Reaction score
Skeeter Muppet said:
Hm. I'd like to trade, but unfortunately the only Fraggle Rock episodes I have are in .avi format (pretty sure that they came off of Disney). You probably want them on tape rather than burned onto a CD, right?
Hi. I am very interested in getting some Fraggle Rock episodes on .avi. I'd like to start some torrents of them so people can download them from suprnova.org. If anyone is interested in helping seed the torrents that would be really cool. Here are a couple of Q/A about bit torrent.

Q: How can I help uploading?
A: Just start a download and save it to the location of the complete file as if you were doing a resume. BitTorrent will check the file and start uploading to others if you leave the window open.

Q: How do I start downloading from BitTorrent?
A: Download the client (available for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux/Unix), install it and click on a BitTorrent link.

These come from www.animesuki.com

I will upload the file to suprnova and start a seed myself. Anyone that wants to help seed can just click the link and point it to the directory where they have the complete file. Please let me know if you have any avi files and would be willing to mail them to me on disk or upload them via FTP to me. AIM might be a possibility also, thanks! My email is filler@mechanicomics.com, just let me know!

filler

filler

Reaction score
may have eps to trade

Hi there. Just an update, I have been having some luck file sharing and I plan to make torrents of the whole seasons 1,2,3, and 4 most likely, unless it seems to make sense to split a season up for some reason. Therefore if anyone wants to help seed the torrents they will need to download the whole season from the link first. I still need help getting epsiodes, any help appreciated.

I have the following .avi's:
great radish famine
wembley's wonderful whoopie water
doozer contest
a dark and stormy night
boobers dream
sprocket's big adventure
beginnings

I have not checked to see the quality of them or who made the files originally.

filler

mr green

Reaction score
Help a big fan....VCD B+P?

Hello everyone!

I have one Christmas wish this year...
to have some Fraggle Rock episodes on VCD.
Could anyone help me build my collection by offering
a B+P?
I don't have any episodes to trade.
Thanks! :big_grin:

pacman2323

Reaction score
Puttng Fragle Rock On Dvd

IF ANYONE LIKE TO PUT THERE VCD OR GOOD QUALITY VHS OF THERE FRAGGLE ROCK ON DVD I BE WILLING TO DO SO EMAIL ME WE CAN WORK OUT SOMETHING OK RUNDMC2323@WMCONNECT.COM. THANKS LET MEKNWO WHAT ITS ABOUT OK !!!

bdownar

Reaction score
I have the following episodes and will do any kind of trade or pay top $$$ for episodes.......

I have the following.....

Fraggle Rock - (Season 1 - Episode 01) Beginnings
Fraggle Rock - (Season 1 - Episode 04) You Can't Do That Without a Hat
Fraggle Rock - (Season 1 - Episode 13) We Love You Wembley
Fraggle Rock - (Season 1 - Episode 19) The Great Raddish Famine
Fraggle Rock - (Season 3 - Episode 49) The Bells of Fraggle Rock
Fraggle Rock - (Season 4 - Episode 77) Perfect Blue Rollie
Fraggle Rock - (Season 5 - Episode 96) Change of Address

I will pay anyone for the rest of the episodes that I don't have. I am looking for them on avi., mpeg., and/or mpg format or any other format that anyone may have that I can view on my computer.

Oh yea you can reach me by e-mailing me at downard@mchsi.com with a subject line of Fraggle Rock Videos

thecoop

Reaction score
I bought the VCD version of the Fraggle Rock episodes

I believe there are 65 or 66 episodes on about 15 CDs - quiality is not great by any stretch of the imagination, I would give it a 5 out of 10, they are watchable but not good. If anyone interested, let me know, maybe I could copy them onto DVDs (would still be same quality but less shipping). You would pay for the blank DVDs and the shipping. Would take a while since I am very busy at the moment.