Fraggle Rock fanfic: Everything Seems To Sing

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Self-conscious laugh at Boober's actions towards Red's poem. More please.

Pork

Reaction score
Hahahahaha, poor Red, Boober just couldn't help it could he.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Hahahahaha, poor Red, Boober just couldn't help it could he.
But he means well *pats Boober*
I should have the end of this chapter finished sometime today..it's not that long :smile:.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Poor Red. To have her poem destroyed by mere constructive criticism! Poor Boober too, as he was just trying to help make the poem more constructively appealing.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Poor Red. To have her poem destroyed by mere constructive criticism! Poor Boober too, as he was just trying to help make the poem more constructively appealing.
Well, poems most of all come from peoples hearts, and we all hold our writing dear so it cuts that much more deeply :frown:...For Red, I think her dislike of Uncle Matt's postcards comes from some troubles with writing, where as, Boober loves words .. I can't say here, but it will be shown why in Black Snow :wink:. *pets background story*

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Well, poems most of all come from peoples hearts, and we all hold our writing dear so it cuts that much more deeply :frown:...
Understandable. ^_^
For Red, I think her dislike of Uncle Matt's postcards comes from some troubles with writing,
Perhaps Gobo & Mokey could help her with that. XD

Redsonga

Reaction score
Understandable. ^_^ Perhaps Gobo & Mokey could help her with that. XD
Maybe *lol* :smile:...in my version of FR fraggles only go to a 'real' school for a year of their lifes, since it is too much like work, and many fraggles don't use writing much:coy:...

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Redsonga said:
Maybe *lol* :smile:...in my version of FR fraggles only go to a 'real' school for a year of their lifes, since it is too much like work, and many fraggles don't use writing much:coy:...
That makes sense. Writing's not really necessary for swimming and such. I noticed in Marooned that Doozer signs tend to be pictographic. Also, it sorta looks like "school" translates more to casual tutoring/apprenticeship. Wanna learn laundry? Go to a brief workshop by Boober, etc.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Unless one is Mokey or Cantus, although Gobo & Matt have been known to write (in regards to their explorations).LOL!
I think..well I won't say about Mokey or Cantus but for Gobo and Uncle Matt I think that is part of why they are unofficial leaders :wink:.

That makes sense. Writing's not really necessary for swimming and such. I noticed in Marooned that Doozer signs tend to be pictographic. Also, it sorta looks like "school" translates more to casual tutoring/apprenticeship. Wanna learn laundry? Go to a brief workshop by Boober, etc.
I love the old systems for things :3! I eat them with a spoon:excited:!...That is one reason why I love learning about older cultures around the world and...*rambles* *puts a piece of duct tape over her mouth and goes back to writing*