Fraggle Rock fanfic: Everything Seems To Sing

Redsonga

Reaction score
I'm sorry for the wait :\. The rest of this chapter should be ready sometime within the next few days. It's editing has really been giving me trouble. I'm not sure if it is because I am bad at action scenes or because I only think I am so I over think them and get mucked down with fear but..anyway, it is almost readable :smile:.

Redsonga

Reaction score
With a quick sidestep the minstel leader moved out of the line of fire, the nail pulling free with a metallic clank, sending Mokey tumbling over against the somehow closer cave wall..growing a pair of red eyes with an echoing grunt.

"Fraggles yummy!" The wall bellowed reaching forward a gigantic, hardy arm, Mokey and the just awakened Lanford gasping in surprise.

The Milkweed Giant, almost two and a half grown silly creatures high and one wide lumbered forward, its pure white rope-like fur almost allowing it to blend in with the limestone curtains every other step.

"Run away! Awaaay!"Balsam chirped, his voice taking on a loud sqeuling ending as rest of the group scabbled like ants below the towering monster.

"Quickly, everyone! Mokey!"

Cantus yelled, herding the others the other direction as the lilac fraggle darted out into the clearing.

"Don't worry about me!"

She smiled, her running picking up speed between hiding stones with polished radish gathering skill.

" I'm use to...two?" Mokey stopped dead, hitting the all too solid length of a tree size ankle as the wall near the minstrels sprang to life.

"Fraggle thinks its so smart, does it?" The shaggy white monster growled exposing rows of sharp yellowed teeth as it's twin swooped down, grabbing the whole group like a small rabbit and swinging them into the depths of a enormous bag.

The dim glow of sunlight through the burlap sent a shiver though Balsam, and tears under Brio's glasses as Mokey bit her muzzle.

It wasn't everyone.

"Cantus!" Their scream echoed on limestone.

Somewhere pass the fabric of their prison the sound of the minstrel leader being captured was a sinking refrain.

"Uh uh ah. Sitsit remember fraggle with glitter stick. He no be able to use again this time."

Brool looked quickly to Murray and Brio, who nobbed, taking her glasses off to shine them in a bussiness like way, as Mokey still knelt, scooping up Lanford's spillt soil.

"Come on crew, we gotta save the Boss. Bag's a breeze for my lockpick claw, but I'm gonna need some cover. Everyone, sing!"

The downy purple fur of Murry's paw with its odd extra finger more than any fraggle hand extended a single claw.

Mokey shivered at its unnatural looking sharp underside.

"What's a lock?"

Mokey gulped despite herself, Lanford finding comfort under the folds of her sweater.

"Aw, would you listen to that, that's some vibe you come from Lily."

Marrey grinned, touching the tip of the claw to his tougue before bringing it down with own fluid stab into the bag fabric.

"Such a wonderful place, Fraggle Rock..." Brio agreed with a dreamy sigh, returning to take in the gutting of their prison with an almost hungury look.

The beginning of the cat beasts' slow sawing was rimed by the lound rip of surrounding troll tailoring magic barely masked by gaint voices proclaiming how good their leader would taste with garlic and eggplant.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Gasp. Cantus... Nooooo! ! !
More please? *Faints.

BTW: Nice new monster, me likes the addition. :scary:

Redsonga

Reaction score
*Gasp. Cantus... Nooooo! ! !
More please? *Faints.

BTW: Nice new monster, me likes the addition. :scary:
Sorry it has been so long, it's just I type so many things at once :smile:.
And again I missed some spelling thingies. Geesh, it's like my dyslexia loves to post here first knowing I can't edit things after a few hours *lol*
Oh well, the 2nd drafts can always be found on FF.net in the link in my sig :3.

I'm glad you like the monster, in my minds eye there are so many in those caves that think fraggle would make a nice afternoon snack :stick_out_tongue:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Getting back to work on this. I just had to research something for a history of Cantus scene :smile:.