Fraggle Rock fanfic: Song Of A Midnight Place

Gold Demona

Reaction score
Hey, Redsonga, be sure to check out my fic if you get the chance. =3

Redsonga

Reaction score
I will as soon as I get the core parts of the prequel done...It's just when I am in the planning stages of something in a fandom and then I read someone else's fic in the same fandom while I am doing it, bad things happen, very bad things :frown:. I think it is because if I see someone else do an element of the world my mind says 'now you can't do that' even if our approaches would be totally different...

Gold Demona

Reaction score
Right right. Take your time. =)
I don't wanna mess you up. ^_^
Can't wait to read it when you do get started on it. =D

wwfpooh

Reaction score
It is just the way I think things would happen if it really happened, Boober is just...Boober :wink:. In a way, Mokey and Boober's love is a sort of understated love, not quite the same as how I picture Red and Gobo's.
Agreed. Though Red and Gobo's love is simply out there--despite their "fights"--Mokey and Boober's is sort of just implied, considering Boober knows where he stands, whereas for Mokey, we still aren't sure as to where she falls, regarding possible feelings for Boober as of yet.

Hopefully, we get a fond farewell song in the episode, just as the original show itself received in the finale via the Magic Be With You/Dance Your Cares Away ending.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Well, it's nothing as good as that I don't think, besides the fact that there are silly creature songs..but certain things do come to pass:wink:.
Apart from the prequel to this story about Mokey and the minstrels, I might write more about the fraggle world as I see it if anyone is interested...Boober's kind is an interesting story...

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I know I am interested. The Fraggles rock and I don't think the show--as deep and thought-provoking as it was--developed certain characters or plots enough, sometimes (ex: Why Boober was the only Fraggle to be the one NOT wanting to dance, sing, play, or generally have fun).

Redsonga

Reaction score
I know I am interested. The Fraggles rock and I don't think the show--as deep and thought-provoking as it was--developed certain characters or plots enough, sometimes (ex: Why Boober was the only Fraggle to be the one NOT wanting to dance, sing, play, or generally have fun).
I have a theory about that..ack, now I really have to write a Boober background story :excited:.