Fraggle Rock film in development

Frogster

Reaction score
I'm looking foward to it and all, but my hopes aren't high.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
It says on IMDb that Brian Henson is directing- is that correct? I'm just checking, 'cause IMDb isn't always accurate. If he is, I have no problem with it- he did a terrific job on "The Muppet Christmas Carol" (of course, he was working with a script by Jerry Juhl, so one would really have to be clueless to screw it up).

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Gorgon Heap said:
It says on IMDb that Brian Henson is directing- is that correct? I'm just checking, 'cause IMDb isn't always accurate.
No, IMDB has a lot of wrong information on this film (and the Fraggle Rock film). Most of the information on IMDB is added by users and not checked. A lot of assumptions are posted and taken as fact. Don't always trust IMDB when it comes to not-yet-released film information.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
GelflingWaldo said:
No, IMDB has a lot of wrong information on this film (and the Fraggle Rock film). Most of the information on IMDB is added by users and not checked. A lot of assumptions are posted and taken as fact. Don't always trust IMDB when it comes to not-yet-released film information.
I know that. That's why I asked.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
GelflingWaldo said:
on this film (and the Fraggle Rock film)
Whoops... I meant "on this film (and the Dark Crystal film)"...this is the Fraggle Rock film.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I would like to know if they are going to use the portal that leads to outer space which Uncle Matt used on the later episodes after he returned to Fraggle Rock, and then only went to explore outer space on a temporary bases?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I was surprised about the news of a Fraggle movie, as were all my friends. They're very cynical about the idea. I am too but I'm trying to be optimistic, against all odds. :smirk:

I'm embarrassed to say I completely forgot about the fraggle meaning of "outer space" and initially thought it was some kind of space movie. When I was reminded I thought, "Oh wow, how could I forget that???!!!" ::slaps forehead::

AAO

Reaction score
So does anyone have anymore news about this future film release??

superboober

Reaction score
Not really at the moment. What I'm hoping, as I'm sure a couple of you are, is that they use some of the songs from the original run in this, my top choices being "Every Morning" and "Try a Little Longer for Your Friend).

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
No! They can't have the same songs. I say all new songs but lots of them. New recordings, and the theme somwere in there like at the end of the movie they could all sing it! I hope this movie gets made, it would be a good way for all of us to see new fraggle material, and for an all new generation of kids to get into it!:excited: