Fraggle Rock film in development

unclematt

Reaction score
I recieved season 1 for Christmas and I have bee enthralled with it. What a great program with well defined characters, even in the early stages.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
unclematt said:
I recieved season 1 for Christmas and I have bee enthralled with it. What a great program with well defined characters, even in the early stages.
I also got the first season for Christmas this year and characters like Gobo, Wembley, Mokey, and Red are indeed well-defined, which makes this one of the greatest Jim Henson shows ever to be released on television.

I just hope that production for this movie turns out alright. The idea of a Fraggle Rock movie sounds as brilliant as the show's concept.:excited:

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Muppet Pro said:
Who are those guys who composed the music for FG ? They should get them back in. :smile:
Philip Balsam and Dennis Lee.

Accept no substitutes.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Lone Wolf

Reaction score
baba said:
A new Fraggle Rock this will be great i wonder were they will go in ''Outer Space'' this is great i hope evrybody is in itlike Uncle Matt and Doc and Sprocket and maybe the Gorgs to can not wait!
Though I share your sentiment, I have to say that I seriously doubt the actor who played Doc is still alive. And even if he is, he'd be in no state healthwise to do it.

BEAR

Reaction score
Lone Wolf said:
Though I share your sentiment, I have to say that I seriously doubt the actor who played Doc is still alive. And even if he is, he'd be in no state healthwise to do it.

You don't know that for sure. He could be in his 80s now, but more than capable of filming a few scenes.

BooberFraggless

Reaction score
I think we could probably have Doc in it, but mabye a brief Cameo would be better considering his age, and the fact that he won't be needed for much of the film. Mabye we could have Sprocket be a bigger part of the film and go on the adventure with the Fraggles? What does everyone think?

BEAR

Reaction score
Why does everyone keep talking about Doc's age and just assuming he is incapable? It could be that he is physically vital. A person's age does not determine their capabilities. Give me some proof that he is ill or unhealthy and then I'll support your idea.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Doc MUST be in the movie. Remember on the show that they would start in his workshop and end in his workshop, and you'd see at least 2 or 3 more times during the show in his workshop. He's vitally important to the show.