1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Fraggle Rock film in development

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by King Prawn, Sep 20, 2005.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

*points at Christy* Who wants to put her back in it?
  2. christyb

christyb New Member

I heard that. If it wasn't for me you exactly wouldn't be here. *ignores Beau* Hey anybody found Brian Henson yet? We still gotta tie him up so he doesn't try to take over.
  3. Beauregard

Follow the screaming and find Dr Phil-Van, you'll find Brian....

On the other hand, tying up is a good idea. Listen up men, Christy is Brian in disguise, find the ropes...the chickens and the fake vomit.
  4. Muppet Matt

Muppet Matt Active Member

But there's still Jerry, Steve, Karen, Kathy, and Dave if not more. I got all the puppets and props in, where do we want them?
  5. christyb

christyb New Member

Hmm...you can put them over there...you know across from the one asking for fake vomit.
  6. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hmmm... Good thing we left the wax lips in our other pants.
  7. crazed gonzo fa

crazed gonzo fa Active Member

Any thing I can do?
  8. The Count

Yeah... Help Matty set up the props and we'll be clearin' the rubble away. After that, we be havin' a meeting with our cap'n.
  9. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

*underneath rubble in room that EM bus crashed through* Gee Travelling Matt it sure is dark, I wish we had a flashlight...

Matt: Oh you mean a torch? Don't worry! I have one1 Travelling Matt always comes prepared! *pulls out flamethrower and burns through rubble*

Well, that works too I guess...*heads off to find others*
  10. The Count

Ah ha... There ye are Jack. Yeah, yeah... Jack not your name, Jack your job. We've heard that one before.
    Now c'mon... We gotta make sure Bo's put in his place... Tied up and back in ther closet so Cap'n Christy can get this little kiddy show up offn the ground.
  11. crazed gonzo fa

(Starts to help set up props and sets, and clear away rubble)So, if we're making the movie, what's the storyline?
  12. jacobsnchz

jacobsnchz Active Member

Fraggle Rock Movie!

I can not wait until the Fraggle Rock movie! :excited:
  13. christyb

christyb New Member

Uhhhh story story......That was Beau's department.
  14. Muppet Matt

Thanks Crazed!
  15. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Sprocket: Woof! Woof!

I think Sprocket is trying to tell us something. Uh...is that something we need. I guess not. *throws a bunch of stuff away* Come on everyone! YEEEEHAAAA!!! *throws cowboyhat in the air* Ok digger Doozer. Lets start digging.

DD: You got it! *starts up his doozer bullbodzer*
  16. Beauregard

*glares at Christy* I told you that the story was left precisely in your hat box! I will be most unhappy if you left it behind...

P.S. Has anyone noticed that Fozzie is now a Super Moderator?
  17. Muppet Matt

Hey! Welcome aboard the bandwagon! Get it? Bandwagon? Wocka Wocka!
  18. crazed gonzo fa

You're welcome Muppet Matt. By the way Beau, Fozzie has been a super moderator for a while.
  19. Beauregard

Does this mean that Fozzie now wears his underpants on the outside?
  20. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member