1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Fraggle Rock film in development

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by King Prawn, Sep 20, 2005.

1. Muppet Matt

Muppet Matt Active Member

We havn't found anyone to do her yet. Is Brian still on the bus?
  2. christyb

christyb New Member

Everyone's here and accounted for execpt Beau and Ryan and a couple extra puppets we forgot to nab. No worries though, they'll be uh...fine in that large dark...oh all right I'll turn around and go get them.

*turns bus around*
  3. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Holds on tightly for the U-turn.

Hope Ryan's OK... And the Storyteller. Oh, and that Bo chappy too, whoever he may be.
  4. christyb

christyb New Member

*mutters*

No where did that rocket boost button go off too?
  5. The Count

Check the dash cap'n... That boy-o next door installed it last month.
  6. travellingpat

travellingpat Active Member

Wheres this conversation gone to? I thought we were talking about the Fraggle Rock movie?
  7. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

i love the LOST Avator TP
  8. ILuVERNIE

ILuVERNIE New Member

I wish I knew who was going to play gobo and mokey... the person who played mokey (i forgot her name) just disappeared all of the sudden...
  9. crazed gonzo fa

crazed gonzo fa Active Member

Hey Guys! Sorry I haven't been here a while. My family and I were visiting my grandma in Ohio, and I had walk all the way back to Indiana and then try to catch up with you guys. So- WAIT FOR ME!!! (Once again I throw myself in front of the bus and am stuck to the front.) Hey Count! Everything okay between us about that song?
  10. JoeyMuppet

JoeyMuppet New Member

Hey welcome back!...(Wembly welcoming crased gonzo fa back)
  11. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Well...my guess would be Jerry Nelson who originated the role.
  12. christyb

christyb New Member

Well we're somewhere around JHC I believe. And we are talking about the movie...hijacking it and doing it ourselves that is. :halo: Seriously, we're just killing time until we get more news.
  13. The Count

Killing time? But wouldn't that be painful for the clock?
    Just so long's we're still on course cap'n.
  14. crazed gonzo fa

Hey I think I see something up ahead... looks like the JHC has set up a roadblock.
  15. christyb

christyb New Member

You really think that is going to be a problem??
  16. The Count

*Chuckling... Remember cap'n... He be the new boy-o on board. Much like Friggin' there back on the Reunion.
    Or to quote Bugsy boy: "He don't know us vewy well, do he..."
  17. crazed gonzo fa

I'm not panicing(spelling?), RAM 'EM!!!
  18. christyb

christyb New Member

Well they'll either get out of they way or....*stops bus in front of barracade* Soooo what to do...vote guys...bust through or what?
  19. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

(Popping up out of nowhere on the bus) What! That's my vote. Umm...just exactly what is "what"?:p
  20. The Count

*Blink. The great and fearsome Christy... Stopping just shy of the barricade? Tsk, tsk, girly... That donna befit the she-devil we take ya fer.