1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Fraggle Rock film in development

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by King Prawn, Sep 20, 2005.

1. christyb

christyb New Member

Actually I was giving everyone time to sit before I ...oh who cares hope ya'll like whiplash *slams gas pedal down and bus lurches forward*
  2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Psst, Bry.. C'mere.
    See the thing is... We've done this sorta thing before. Christy's the ringleader of this operation, Bo and Ryan (Prawnie) are the incahoots directing traffic... Or at least, we let Bo think he's directing traffic, with Ryan on our side o'course. As for me, I'm backing the true leader of this outfit. We're here on the Electric Mayhem's bus, we pinched all the Fraggle puppets, and we're on the way to the JHC to film our own Fraggle movie while waitin' around for news on the real thing.
    Got all that? Shhhh, riiiight.
    Just refering to Christy o'er there as cap'n cause she kinda is, like I told ya before. Now c'mon, we gotta bust thru this barricade.

Hear that cap'n? Floor it!
  3. christyb

christyb New Member

*wood, glass, and guards scatter* More like we're on our way into JHC...*tries to slam the brakes* Oh crud, who cut the brakelines?
  4. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

If you say so...what can I do?
  5. The Count

Report to Christy up there by the wheel. She'll have a job or two for your doin'.
  6. christyb

christyb New Member

Yeah, like kill the guy who cut our brake lines. Hang on everyone we're going in! *bus smashes through JHC lobby*
  7. The Count

That was fun... Can we do it again?
    Mmm, wonder what'll be for dinner tonight.

*Chef comes out with steering wheel covered in pasta, mumbling in mock-Swedish.
    Again?!?
  8. crazed gonzo fa

crazed gonzo fa Active Member

Hey christyb! What job can I have?
  9. ILuVERNIE

ILuVERNIE New Member

10. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

I agree.

If this thread was muffined any more than it is, it'd be a bakery.

Ahh--who am I kidding. Someone pass the jam! :crazy:
  11. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Which explains the guy falling down the stairs...

On a serious note, have we heard yet whether Jerry, Dave, Karen and Fran are coming back?
  12. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Fran? As in Fran Brill? Who would she play?
  13. Beauregard

Wait...oh, bother me! I meant (of course) Katherine (Right?) who performs Mokey...
  14. The Count

Yes... Katherine "Kathy" Mullin performs Mokey... Don't let Byron hear you didn't know that, he'll never let you hear the end of it.
    And don't forget about that other guy... Steve was his name?
  15. Beauregard

Steve of SWAEHB-ian fame, don't let ChristyB hear that or we'll never get past the employee lounge at JHC...
  16. The Count

Oh come on Bo... We know who Steve is... After all, he performed Bean Bunny and some other characters of the sort. Just that he wasn't in the group you named above, that's all.

Now, which way to the soundstage me Bo-o? Cap'n Christy'll be a-wantin' to set up shop and have it ship-shape by the time she be a-gettin' here.
  17. Beauregard

Beauregard wonders in.

Beauregard: Why would it want to be the shape of a ship?

Me: This is a Fraggle Film with a difference, Beau, the fraggles head for the sea...maybe..
  18. Muppet Matt

Muppet Matt Active Member

Which way to the filming studio? Did we find performers for Red ans Mokey yet? I'll get the boxes and stuff inside.
  19. Beauregard

*to crew member* Didn't I tell you to cut out filming the studeo and start filming the movie...*slaps head* YoOu can't get the crew these days...*has escaped from under the bus and taken charge*
  20. christyb

christyb New Member

Dude we crashed way past that. Now someone help me clear this rubble out of the sound stage. We gotta get set up...oh yeah and Fozzie..what kind of jam do you like? *points to Beau* Who let him out of the closet?