Fraggle Rock film in development

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
The Movie has only been thought about and talked about.

It is not in any stage of production.

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Warrick said:
The Movie has only been thought about and talked about.

It is not in any stage of production.
I wrote to the Jim Henson Co and this is what they said,

"We do appreciate your interest, but we can't answer your questions at this time.
We've made no official announcement regarding this film as it is still in the development stage."

Regards . . . The Jim Henson Company

So it IS in development.

superboober

Reaction score
As long as they stick within reason to Henson's idea of promoting world unity, I feel, they should be in good shape with audiences.

ILuVERNIE

Reaction score
Oh a Fraggle Rock movie! FINALLY! And i heard something else about Fraggle rock: If they get a good vibe from the movie, they're gonna try to make a new FRAGGLE ROCK TV SHOW! So ppls, you better like this movie, or else... um... ya know... or I'll put the hurt on yous! lol... I mean y'all!! I'm from Alabama, so don't disrespect me!

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
ILuVERNIE said:
Oh a Fraggle Rock movie! FINALLY! And i heard something else about Fraggle rock: If they get a good vibe from the movie, they're gonna try to make a new FRAGGLE ROCK TV SHOW! So ppls, you better like this movie, or else... um... ya know... or I'll put the hurt on yous! lol... I mean y'all!! I'm from Alabama, so don't disrespect me!
Well I'm from Georgia,and just so you know... I don't have anything against Alabama.I have family there.Also if nobody likes the Fraggle Rock movie,Git-R-Done,in other words put the hurts on them.

christyb

Reaction score
Okay so I know this is old news. But I'm behind on the times. You have to forgive me. :smile: Anyways, I would kill to be able to direct this...waaaiiiiitttt why should I kill. I still have the EM bus. Anybody care to join me?

:halo: *revs up the EM bus*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*hops on the bandwagon* (Ha! I made a pun!)

Alright Christy! I'm rerrin' to go!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Do I get co-director credits if I join ye? *leaning on the side of the bus with elbow*