Fraggle Rock film in development

christyb

Reaction score
Note to moderators: Did you really think I was going to be back for long before trying this again? :halo:

To everyone else:

Bandwagon this is a bus. Oh wait, I gotta get Steve outta my closet really quick. I never gave him back after that time we kidnapped all the Muppeteers. Yes, Beau you can co-direct. We've done such a wonderful job of MopFam. Methinks we make a good team.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Good grief it's a running gag. *watches Steve run away* See what I mean?

Oh and can I be the Executive Producer?

christyb

Reaction score
Darn it. I knew I forgot to turn on that shock collar. :halo: Oh well, any more takers? We're off to take over the Fraggle movie and make it in oh about a week.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Thanks Chris. *secret handshake* Wait! Don't take your fingers off the wheel!

christyb

Reaction score
*swerves and barely misses Steve* *opens the window and hangs out* Sorry about that!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
...If we make it in a week...Should I call for reservations at Mann's Chinese Theater for the premire? ...Or...Maybe Pepe's Spanish Theater?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Really, how rude. *realises I'm not holding on and falls over chairs and instruments* Watch out Fraggle Film, here we come. Think they'll mind if we edit the script a little?

christyb

Reaction score
Nah I don't think so...but what should we do with Brian. I mean he's not going to take this sitting down.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Well, we could just make him stand up, then tell him. But I was never one to use basic logic. So let's use a sotering iron, colored glass and a peanut butter sandwich!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeah, that's because he's gagged in the back of the bus from last time and you just took a corner too fast...he's all over the floor. And why use colored glass when we could use scotch tape?