Fraggle Rock Region 2 DVD to be released in April

anathema

Reaction score

muppet_dk

Reaction score
anathema said:
Not particularly. A seller can choose to which areas/countries they are willing to ship. And legally, the discs are only available for sale in the UK.
I can't see why someone on e-bay would sell a UK release to UK only. When it's possible to go to a store and get it. What would be the benefit of buying it on e-bay insteed of buying it in a store ?

anathema

Reaction score
muppet_dk said:
I can't see why someone on e-bay would sell a UK release to UK only. When it's possible to go to a store and get it. What would be the benefit of buying it on e-bay insteed of buying it in a store ?
Who said there was a benefit to the punter? :smile: Mainly, this kind of auction is run in order to make a fast buck off some dingbat who doesn't realise that the disc can be bought from a retailer for the same or - as in this case - less.

anathema

Reaction score
Actually, if you read the seller's details, he *is* willing to ship worldwide. But since he set the listing to be UK only, nobody outside of the ebay.co.uk site is going to be able to see his item...

muppet_dk

Reaction score
anathema said:
Actually, if you read the seller's details, he *is* willing to ship worldwide. But since he set the listing to be UK only, nobody outside of the ebay.co.uk site is going to be able to see his item...
oh I see. I did not notice the details in that box.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
I saw a release date of May4th for the Fraggle Rock DVD.

Danny and Alex just said it was coming in a few days. Whats the real release date?

Luke

Reaction score
The date was moved from May 4th to April 5th a while back.

BarkingSprocket

Reaction score
Not Long to go

Play.com said that they posted my dvd yesterday (01/04/04) so hopefully i should have it by Mon or Tues at the latest.

I just cant wait for 5 hours of fraggles. :smirk: