Fraggle Rock Region 2 DVD to be released in April

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Ok, So I went to Asda and bought the Fraggle DVD for 14.99 !
They also had a double VHS set too, the same episodes without the making of. I bought that too, How could I resist? It was 9.99 !

Woo Hoo!

Can anyone work out the 'Chapter Selection' titles on the card that comes with the DVD?

There are only 8 Chapters for Down At Fraggle Rock: Behind The Scenes , There are like 20 Chapters listed in the book.

anathema

Reaction score
Warrick said:
Can anyone work out the 'Chapter Selection' titles on the card that comes with the DVD?

There are only 8 Chapters for Down At Fraggle Rock: Behind The Scenes , There are like 20 Chapters listed in the book.
I favour the "balls-up theory" myself...

dbarrie

Reaction score
Thanks for the update. Just to let you know that Parkes is actually Canadian, not American, but he played Doc for both countries. I found it interesting to read in the Internet Movie Database that McKay was from Scotland (he died in 1987).

OI MuppetFan

Luke said:
If you read back a page or two you'll see a list of the episodes. It doesn't contain any scenes with the American/Canadian Doc. Instead it contains scenes with Sprocket and Fulton Mckay, a Scottish actor who played a lighthouse keeper in the UK episodes called "The Captain". The cutscenes with "The Captain" are very different to the USA "Doc" scenes but the rest of the episodes are the same. As for a recomendation, i think Warrick or one of the other Fraggle nuts around here will hopefully review the disc for the site soon.

BTW, just noticed, i originally guessed 7 out of the 12 episodes on the disc - my psychic powers are obviously at their peak again.