1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Fraggle Rock returns to U.S. TV October 10 on The Hub

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by gbrobeck, May 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. gbrobeck

gbrobeck Member

2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Does it ALWAYS have to be on cable? :)

Just kidding... where else would it go?
  3. Muppet Frog

Muppet Frog Member

Man that is so cool! It looks like we'll be hearing Jim and Richard's voices more often on TV.
  4. MJTaylor

MJTaylor Member

My parents recently cancelled their subscription to cable. So it's just as well we get Fraggle Rock on standard TV down under.
  5. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

Great news! I'm surprised it took this long to get Fraggle Rock back on American TV. Hopefully The Hub can get more Henson programs.
  6. GonzoLeaper

GonzoLeaper Well-Known Member

Woohoo! Hip Hip Hooray! We're gonna dance and sing all day!
    Yeah for Fraggle Rock on TV again!:excited::coy::busy:
  7. TheHairyMonster

TheHairyMonster New Member

Fraggle Rock ALSO on TV in Australia.

Was going through the guide the other day, and noticed that Fraggle Rock is also showing on ABC on Sunday mornings. Add this with its airings in the US and it appears it is really making a comeback!
  8. mbmfrog

mbmfrog Active Member

YES, finally some good old fashion quality Muppet time and it isn't the other Henson shows that are new and we see each day as well.

Let truly dance our cares away. :excited:
  9. zns

zns Well-Known Member

If I din't already own the complete series collection boxset, I would be extremely extatic about this news. Don't get me wrong though, I think that this is outstanding and should be celebrated. :smirk::excited::coy:
  10. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

:excited::busy::coy:

So, if we have the Discovery Kids channel, we'd have this channel, right?
  11. gbrobeck

gbrobeck Member

Yes. Interestingly, the head of The Hub is Margaret Loesch, onetime head of Henson Television.
  12. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I don't care that i have all four seasons of Fraggle Rock but i'll still tune in to watch no matter what. That just means i don't have to put in a DVD every time i want to watch it. Whooopie! *jumps off a rock into pool of water*
  13. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I've never heard of The Hub.
  14. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

It said that it will be replacing a current channel, so I don't think it exists yet.
  15. DLGabriel

DLGabriel Active Member

Even though I already have the whole series on DVD twice over, imo this is awesome news. If you ask me, today's children (and adults alike) could use a little Fraggley goodness in their lives. Maybe it'll tone down a little bit of the anger and hostility that seems to run rampant through people nowadays. But at the very least, it's good for the Fraggles to get some new exposure to a whole new generation of people.
  16. shadow Pumpkinh

shadow Pumpkinh New Member

It's nice to see the Fraggles back on TV. I'm in my 30's and I do love the Muppets. I like to see if the Muppet Show comes to TV Land.
  17. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

YAY! WE GET FRAGGLE ROCK ON TV! lol. too bad we have to wait till october though. oh well. at least we get fraggle rock :D
  18. Muppet Frog

Muppet Frog Member

I wonder if the TMS might be on the American version of the Disney Channel.
  19. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

I was so
    :excited: when I got the e-mail! Now I just have to figure out which channel number Discovery Kids is... October doesn't seem too far off; I think I can make it, lol.
    :smirk:
    :coy:
  20. ohtherain

ohtherain New Member

I have high hopes but personally I wouldn't expect it at all. They are too obsessed with their disgusting list of six-eight shows. Anyway this is SO exciting! WOOHOO!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.