1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Fraggle Rock returns to U.S. TV October 10 on The Hub

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by gbrobeck, May 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Rose

Rose Member

Yeah! I'm happy that Fraggle Rock is comming back to TV again. Not sure if I'll be able to get the channel or not. JUst hearing that it's making a comeback makes me happy beceause it gives other children and people a chance to discover it. :excited:
  2. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

This is good news.
  3. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

4. GonzoLeaper

GonzoLeaper Well-Known Member

Great! Nice to see Fraggle Rock has its own page on the site. But where's Mokey?:smirk:
  5. GonzoLeaper

GonzoLeaper Well-Known Member

Okay, she is on the "Characters" page- but I'd like it if she was there on the main site with all the others too. Why is that Mokey seems to be the one that's left off from these group shots?
  6. beakerboy12

beakerboy12 Well-Known Member

On the site in the Characters section they mixed up the characters, at lease Junior Gorg, his picture above the description is really Gunge.
  7. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.