Fraggle Rock Season 4 may not be released separately

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
thanks traveling matt!
fo rm it's more an issue of tight budget bound to get tighter while hubby is on a soon to be here deployment with the national guard unless i get really lucky and get unexpected christmas money.. *sigh* and even then, there are things that would be more likely to go to first, since we already went to the trouble of buying the first 3 seasons, fully expecting to see the final one this year. how dare they do this to us while we're still dealing with all the other muppet stuff delays elsewhere.... *grumble*
A word of advice though: a written (or typed) letter to HIT will mean more to them than an e-mail or phone call. If you have the time, send them a form letter through the mail.

Believe me, every one counts. :wink:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Are you sure they count? For all we know, they "hit the snooze button" like Disney's done in the past.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Glad to help. I think we're all hoping HIT will realize they're going about this the wrong way (especially in these economic times). There are currently 21, out of 23, scathing reviews of the complete series set on Amazon. And I think HIT has read them.

So hopefully there will soon be a change (even if it's next year).
I always wondered if companies read amazon reviews or not..or watched youtube video reviews for that matter :wink:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
The fact that presidental candidates use YouTube is proof enough that people other than your average Joe use sites like it.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I always wondered if companies read amazon reviews or not..or watched youtube video reviews for that matter :wink:
I wonder that, too. In some instances I think it would be REALLY important that they do, so they'll be aware of how disappointed people can get. Hopefully they at least check to see how well something is selling.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Of course they would. Customer service is one way they make money.

muppet baby

Reaction score
the reveiws on Amazon where pretty sad already because of the fact that poeple have bought all 3 seasons of the show so i hope that they really do pay attation to those even though i did , wait , i know a lot of people who have bought the other 3 seasons and i have also been in that boat with some other things that i have bought . Anyway sorry i know i am rambling a bit , but i just wanted to say that . i hope they do pay attion to the voices of people and read and listen .

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I too hope they do pay attention to those who've spent money on the seperate sets.

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
Get the final season from Australia Ezy DVD Click Here I just bought all four seasons and the animated season for $105.00 bargain.