Fraggle Rock US DVD!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Gorgon Heap said:
How does one put such a page up there? I'd like to put up one such a page for "The PJs", but maybe it takes a higher power to put the page up there. Anybody know?
I believe Amazon makes that decision depending on the number of requests for a particular title.

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Gobo_Tron2 said:
I doubt that it's high on His priority list... :stick_out_tongue:
Well, I'd imagine it to be at least somewhere on His list... After all, Jim Henson created the show with the goal of bringing peace to the world and that's something God would want too, right? :smile:

[Responding to your emails, by the way. :wink:]

Foodie

Reaction score
Gobo_Tron2 said:
I doubt that it's high on His priority list... :stick_out_tongue:
It's on His list though. He knows how many times I've asked him for them. Heh heh, maybe we should all ask Him. I bet an announcement would be right around the corner if so.
:smirk:

Nick

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Foodie said:
It's on His list though. He knows how many times I've asked him for them. Heh heh, maybe we should all ask Him. I bet an announcement would be right around the corner if so.
-grin- You may be right. Perhaps we should all ask Him at one designated time. That way, the plea will be too deafening and overwhelming to ignore. :wink:

Foodie

Reaction score
Foodie said:

Nick
Heh heh. Is it just me or did the above quote from the other week just come to pass?

Nick :smirk: