1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Fraggle Rock's 20th Anniversary on MC

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by radionate, Jan 10, 2003.

1. Well if you're gonna have some control over me, I would HOPE you'd be nice!

Really!

I would!
  2. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

I thought I was working for you.
  3. Exactly! I PAY you to be nice!

:mad:

Wait a minute, that's just not right...

(and by "control", I meant, like, whatever might spill outta yer mouf in a court of law...*gulp*...)
  4. Chilly Down

Chilly Down Member

*gasp*

The Doozers MOVE...without you even running your mouse over them...but then there's all that other animation...

Junior Gorg BLINKS...it's like he's staring right at you...

(speechless)

I am SO glad I decided to check the front page first. :cool:
  5. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

You do what so I'll be nice?
  6. PAY you!
  7. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Tom

Glad you like it. One of the more cluttered menus, but I needed to include everybody. Still left out a few key characters, but close enough.
  8. Oh Jamie, "cluttered, shmuttered", it's GORGEOUS!!

Like, it rully "rocks!!"

:p

:D
  9. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

But I left out lil Mokey. LOL! ;)
  10. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

You do? Cool!
  11. Oh, shut up!!

:mad:

:p
  12. Not anymore. Hot!
  13. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

14. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

I kept your butt out of jail and risked getting arrested at the same time, and this is the thanks I get.
  15. Yep, pretty much. :)

(How's it feel to have the shoe on the other foot, huh?......unless you're in your socks & undies again, in which case you wouldn't be wearin' shoes, and---oh, nevermind...)
  16. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

I think we've destroyed this thread enough for now.
  17. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, I bet that Janice is laughing while Mokey is killing you. Sorry dude I think you'd better change you avator to just Mokey for the time being just to get her affections again.

Wacka, wack.

*Burst out laughing again*
  18. SillyRed

SillyRed Member

I love it, too!!:D I believe Fraggle Rock might have been taped in Canada, and Traveling Matt segments must be filmed in a lot of places.