Fraggles & Ferdowsi IN SPACE!

JonnyBMuppetMan

Reaction score
This just in from ToughPigs.com: Another Fraggle Rock/Nerdist collaboration is coming to YouTube... later!!! :excited:

Bobak Ferdowsi, better known as that guy with the mohawk in the NASA control room when they launched the Mars rover, is hanging out with the Fraggles.
Presumably, the Fraggles have lots of questions about outer space, though maybe not the outer space they’re thinking of, so they went to NASA and looked for the most Fraggle-looking guy. That’s a pretty safe assumption, I think.
According to Ferdowsi’s tweet, the picture above comes from a shoot they did for the Nerdist Channel, so we’ll be sure to keep y’all in the loop once that video pops up online. In the meantime, let’s all wonder what it’s like in outer space, what with all those silly creatures hanging about.

Slackbot

Reaction score
He mentioned that Red & Gobo had questions about Outer Space. I hope so, because that would mean that Gobo had a voice to ask questions with!

Man, Gobo sure looks small. And Red's gonna be a mommy soon, I see. :wink:

animalrescuer

Reaction score
This is very interesting! I'm looking forward to hearing Gobo speak after Jerry passed away. Most likely, Matt Vogel will take over as Gobo, but we'll have to wait and see if that's going to be the case with this upcoming video.

JonnyBMuppetMan

Reaction score
This is very interesting! I'm looking forward to hearing Gobo speak after Jerry passed away. Most likely, Matt Vogel will take over as Gobo, but we'll have to wait and see if that's going to be the case with this upcoming video.
I wouldn't necessarily count on Vogel performing Gobo, at least not in this case. With Vogel currently in England working on the next Muppet movie, not to mention Sesame in New York, and with this being shot (I guess) in California, I have a feeling Gobo is going to be recast to a more accessible puppeteer. :smirk:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
This sounds like exciting news. I cannot wait for the video. I wonder what kind of questions they're gonna ask.

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
This sounds cool Can't wait to see the video I also hope that Gobo has some questions to ask about Outer Space so we can here him speak :smirk::excited::coy::dreamy::sigh::busy::drool:

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I can't wait for their video to air on Youtube. I can't wait to hear what Gobo's new voice sounds like. :smirk::excited:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I'm not jumping to conclusions until we see the video; just because he's in it doesn't mean he'll be speaking.

I'm hoping maybe they'll sing the moon lullaby song from the show ("Moon, moon, magic light, come and touch our lives tonight...")