Fraggles in Muppet Specials

Drtooth

Reaction score
But where was sprocket in MTI? I saw it this weekend, and I musta missed him. It was on the VHS, if this helps.

crazy ernie

Reaction score
if the documentary "the world of jim henson" counts, they do have some clips, including one of cantus's songs

Ernie101

Reaction score
i want the muppets celebrate jim henson is there any where or any internet places to get it. links would help?

eightiestoyboy

Reaction score
Re: Tooth,

Actually, there was a one-hour behind the scenes special about Fraggle Rock. It aired on CBC in Canada. I've heard that it didn't air anywhere else, although that is just rumor. Does anyone know?

SCOOTER_101

Reaction score
Actually this special also aired on HBO in 1987. It was later seen on Disney, and Oddysey.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

'Down at Fraggle Rock: Behind The Scenes' , I didnt state it as a Special because the Fraggles arent actually in a story.

It is about how they made the show, With Interviews with Richard Hunt, Jerry Juhl, Jim Henson and other Muppeteers.

See ya

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
YOU DIDN'T MENTION KATHY MULLEN!!

:mad:

The woman behind Mokey is NOT simply "and other Muppeteers". You purposefully left her out as the ONLY other human, and I for one am 99% ready to boycott you for this!!

:mad:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Spocket is in MCC, he can be seen throwing a snow ball out a window in the town were a frog is pulling on a chicken , droop get's his nose stuck in a closing window and there is a non muppet witch-like character sitting on a legd.

MFC was taped after TMTM

Sidebottom

Reaction score
Warrick said:
Mokey and another Fraggle appeared in the finale in The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson.
Actually, Mokey, Gobo, and Wembley are all there.

And, of course, there're also clips from Fraggle Rock of the Fraggles singing "The Rock Goes On" and "We Are the Children of Tomorrow".

Not nearly enough Fraggle content in that special if you ask me.

Although that whole 5-4-3-2 Fraggle countdown thing near the beginning was really, really, really cool. I loved that. Anyone know where I can get images, or a movie file of that???

Ciao,
-Sidebottom