1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Fraggles Look For Jobs

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Rugratskid, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Rugratskid

Rugratskid Active Member

Wouldn't you like to see The Fraggle Rock Wrap Tape? Well, here it is. Wouldn't you like to see it in HQ and correctly synced? Should I work on making this my next video? I might make this my next video. What do you think?

2. Bliffenstimmers

Bliffenstimmers Active Member

Oldie but goodie. Lots of wonderful inside jokes and humor (who doesn't love Boober's Hollywood businessman talk?) The song at the end sometimes almost chokes me up. I'm sure everyone's seen it by now though.

Hoping Henson Co. will put this in the new Fraggle Rock season rereleases. Doubtful, however. They look like budget versions, so they may not have any bonuses at all. If any they'll just be the same ones from the original releases.

Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  3. Rugratskid

Rugratskid Active Member

Boober didn't sound much like he does on the show! :sigh:

4. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

The whole thing is back up again.

heralde, GopherCoffee and Rugratskid like this.
  5. Rugratskid

Rugratskid Active Member

Awesome! Thanks for finding it for me! I'll get right on restoring it today!

6. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

You're going to restore the entire thing?

7. Rugratskid

Rugratskid Active Member

I'm going to try. I know I can remove the hissing in the audio, but I can't do much with the video. But I will still try with the video as best as I can.

8. Rugratskid

Rugratskid Active Member

I just began Season 1! :smirk: (Anyone have Down at Fraggle Rock? I'd really love to see it and I can't buy season 1.)

9. Rugratskid

Rugratskid Active Member

I have Season 2 as well, they cam together. Well, Down at Fraggle Rock was fantastic. It gave me a great look behind the scenes of the show and more! The song at the beginning is so catchy, does anyone know what episode it's from?

10. Twisted Tails

Twisted Tails Well-Known Member

Oh you mean the song, "The Rock Goes On and On" That my friend is from "The Honk of Honks."

11. Beige Fraggle

Beige Fraggle Member

Neither one of the videos work. When I push play, they both say "this video does not exist." :(