Frank on Little Mermaid DVD

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
I have a big screen TV and the old VHS with the suggestable cover. I'll take a look...and other than for a monet's instance where I saw Kermit's green which turned out to be the relfection of a bubble, I saw nothing. Perhaps anyone with the DVD will get better luck.

How was Frank involved with The Little Mermaid anyway?

And if they did insert Kermit this was probably, like you guys said, right around when the Disney/Henson deal was still thought to work out. So if Kermit is in that scene for about10 years there Disney was in copyright violation of the Henson Co. Maybe legal action can be taken to wrestle the Muppets out from under Disney, because at that time Disney did not own the Muppets. Loopholes are everywhere! This movie also makes realize how much stuff has changed since it was made...I feel old now.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Suggestible VHS cover? How so InfinitySerious? If you could, please explain. Send it to my PM if you feel it better that way.
Thanks.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Check this out, Ed.

EDIT: Princeton, what happened to all your posts?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
You didn't know about that Count? No offense but you're the first person I've ever met who didn't know about that, :wink: .

Yeah that's a classic legend and man does it look like that part of the male body, :smirk: . Isn't that video worth more money now or something, probably not, huh.

Anyhow, that's really cool Frank appears in TLM DVD. Maybe I'll get it one day, although the only Disney DVD I'm really wanting right now, are Muppet Christams Coral, Muppet Show season two (when it's out), A Bug's Life, and Alice in Wonderland. Maybe Alladin too.

Yeah I'm totally wanting them DVDs, :crazy: .

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Oh and by the way, another "Legend" about "The Little Mermaid is that in the scene where Ersula, where she is a good looking lady with Areal's voice and the prince getting married, The meisder's ummm, "little man" is at "attention", if you're getting what I mean.

:smile: :wink: :crazy: , check this out,
http://www.snopes.com/disney/films/minister.htm

But overall there is a lot of odd legends about Disney

superboober

Reaction score
Not anymore he's not. The scene has been "corrected" in the current release, much as the petal trail Simba creates when he flops down and Aladdin apparently telling Jasmine she'd be better unclothed were fixed in earlier releases, so that now the minister's standing completely upright (although subsequent shots where it's clearly his knee bent has been left in).