Frank Oz Birthday Menu

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Um, there seems to be two tiny menus abouve the main one. Other then that it's great.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Can you take a screen capture? I don't see that.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Is this the first time you have ever had a performer in the arches, Jamie?

Mark Filton

Reaction score
It's some good stuff, but it doesn't "blow me away" like the Dark Crystal menu:wink:

Still it's good :big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
We have had several performer menus (ie Jim Henson was up last week). Performer menus are usually up for one day so it's best to keep them simple. They are intended to highlight the artist and characters, not top other holiday menus. In fact, none of them are really meant to compete with each other. They are all my babies. The birthday menus might look different next year when I have more time, but I don't see a need to make them very complicated. Don't expect any of them to be too flashy (pun intended). LOL! :big_grin:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
Not retired. Currently working on Sesame Street. And yeah, he was a whole lot younger than Jim, and Caroll Spinney's older then Jim Henson, so, it kinda makes sense that Frank'd be younger...

Great menu, Jamie! Looks great!

:embarrassed: :frown: :mad: :attitude: :halo:
I see, I guess I didn't think of that. I guess I was thinking of the fact that Jerry Nelson was in his 60s and somehow I thought Frank would be about that age.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I saw the menu this morning and was surprised! Cool work, and I bet he'd be honored!!

FOZ

Hat Sharpener

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
Um, there seems to be two tiny menus abouve the main one. Other then that it's great.
Same here... I'm using Mozilla...

- Derek

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Derek, can you e-mail me a screenshot?