FS: Rare Jim Henson Productions Company Brochure on eBay

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi All, I am selling a rare Henson company brochure on ebay at the moment. It is a great item, never sold to the public, very rare.

As usual, my link to the auction doesnt work, so please search for Jim Henson Brochure, or by my ebay user name kermie1, or if anyone can please post a link to it.

Chris

zns

Reaction score
Obviously something like that doesn't come up too often.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I would sooooooo love that . . . unfortunately it's out of my price range already. :sympathy:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Personally I have never seen one of these for sale on its own on ebay before?

Chris

zns

Reaction score
Personally I have never seen one of these for sale on its own on ebay before?

Chris
I know that the auctions been over for some time now, but I was just wondering. Do you know where I might be able to find another copy of this? Where did you find yours exactly?

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi zns,

I purchased a box from someone on ebay who had previously worked at Henson's in new York.
The box contained the brochure, Clifford Dog Tags, Kermitage postcards, Japan PVC's and Tee, Sewing Patterns, Rare Henson Company watch, pins, Macys scarf, plus some other stuff.

It was real bargain.

I already had a copy of the brochure, although I cannot remember at all where I got it from, Ive had it since the 90's, so thats why I sold on my spare copy.

Its a great item.

Chris

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Mmm, not sure about that Warrick!

I seem to remember it was in a paper folder with the Kermit head logo' Jim Henson' printed on the front, but I dont have that anymore!

How are you anyway, its been ages again, your posting some great rare pictures on the Wiki! Where you finding them all?

Chris