FS: Rare Jim Henson Productions Company Brochure on eBay

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Im sure it was, I still have one - I had two. It came in an embossed folder and had a file of papers with show and bio details and the booklet?

Im really good thanks, been buying magazines and scanning them! Everyone should do it!

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Im sure it was, I still have one - I had two. It came in an embossed folder and had a file of papers with show and bio details and the booklet?
Is your folder the same design as my folder Warrick? Mine has loads of notes (Corporate, Awards/Honours, Film/TV profile, etc) on Henson letter paper, Henson article from "The New Yorker" and a Kermit photo, but it don't have the Henson Brochure:confused:.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
No it wasnt that brochure Danny, I have seen that one though, this one was a glossy white folder with the Kermit head Jim Henson logo in colour on the front, I dont know why I dont have it anymore? I did have a big cull a few years ago and sold a lot of stuff, maybe I sold it!

Glad your OK Warrick, maybe it was from you as I cant remember where else it came from, if it was from you, then Thanks, Its great, I still love it.

Chris

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Actually Danny that is PART of my folder set.

Mine is a white glossy folder sleeve with a Jim Henson Productions/Kermit head sticker on the front.

Inside one of the sleaves is the one that Danny showed us and inside the other sleave is the printed booklet.

zns

Reaction score
Obviously it's no longer on ebay like it was before. Does anyone know where I can find a copy of the brochure? How rare are they anyway and who were they made specifically for? If anyone is willing to sell or trade for it, please let me know. Thank you and God bless.