1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

Discussion in 'Sesame Merchandise' started by pdiresta, Oct 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Gonzo the Grape

Gonzo the Grape New Member

I was kidding when I wrote boycott (in case that jumped yo heads). Seriously I think few on this board could pass these up no matter how cruddy they look or how long they take.

Yoda- "Your life... or Sesame Street figures."
    Obi Wan- "..."
    Yoda- "Ob-ster?"
    Obi Wan- "I'm thinking, I'm thinking."
  2. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

I'm not sure that's true. At least not at 110 dollars a piece.

Since the F4A guy said the early protos sucked, I'm guessing the new ones won't look anything like them. If drastic changed weren't made, he'd just get the same back lash. So they have to be some what good.
  3. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

Wow--Sesame Street, Star Wars, and Willy Wonka all in one post. My hat is off to you...

:D
  4. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

Ok, where are the pictures?
  5. floydnjanicefan

floydnjanicefan Active Member

Hopefully we will get to see them tomorrow, since I think that tomorrow is the first day of Toy Fair. Hopefully Fun-4-All will show the revised Series 1 then (and if we are lucky, Series 2 prototypes also :D )
  6. floydnjanicefan

I was just wondering, if pictures of the new figures do come up on-line, on what sites do you think that they could be found? I am really looking forward to seeing the revisions...
  7. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

8. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

9. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

10. floydnjanicefan

Thanks WiGgy, I will keep checking the site today. It seems as if action-figure.com keeps adding more to their site, so hopefully soon they will add the Sesame Street stuff...
  11. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

That company makes the ugliest action figures. I won't be buying those Blues Brothers toys for sure.

See, it's companies like that which makes ugly toys that nobody wants that causes the value of such a license to decrease to other companies when they look at the figures and say, "well, it didn't sell worth anything."

I know for sure that all the Ghostbsuters fans will be buying those action figures. They're beautiful! GO NECA!!!
  12. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

Yeah, Slimer and the Terror dogs look FAN-FREAKIN'-TASTIC! Stay Puuft look cool as we.. I always wanted a large Stay Puft toy every since I missed out on it when RGB toys were out. Too bad the Ghost Busters won't be in the lione. That kind of takes away from it. But hopefully they's at least fit proton packs and traps into the line some how.

So, when do we see these freakin' Sesame figures? After all this suspense, they better be perfect.
  13. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

Where are the pics? Phil? Mr. Diresta? Come on now. I'm getting frustrated again.
  14. King Prawn

King Prawn New Member

I want to go to bed but not until I see pics of these.
  15. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

You're gonna be a tired boy.

:sleep:
  16. King Prawn

King Prawn New Member

I sure am, the funny thing is i'm still here waiting.
  17. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

Yeah, if they aren't up by now they won't be up today. That site must have been getting pounded though. It kept going off line.
  18. King Prawn

King Prawn New Member

Well it's late, i'm gonna check the Pal board one more time and i'm off to bed, hopefully we'll see something tomorrow. :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
  19. muppet maniac

muppet maniac Well-Known Member

I Can't wait to see the pictures.When are they going to be up???

:p :( :grouchy:
  20. KermMorningstar

KermMorningstar New Member

I'd really like to see Herry (sp?) Monster and Prairie Dawn
    and Snuffy is a must, too!

Wow, I'm so excited about this! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.