Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Reaction score
That reminds me, will they be available in Europe, and through what distributor ?

pxlforge

Reaction score
did he ever answer about the scale of these figures (in comparison to Palisades Muppets)

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
There are prototype photos? Where?

If they are prototypes, there's a chance a lot will be changed before release.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'll probably pick up Oscar and a few of them if they look very good, but being that I'm primarily a Muppet Show fan these would have to be stunning. I'm disappointed that Palisades didn't get the license. I've yet to see anything that matches the quality. Hope these turn out great.

Will Oscar be removable from his garbage can? Will he come with Slimey? What is the tentative shelf date for these?

King Prawn

Reaction score
Guys, I already sent him my top ten choicesb ut he's probably resting up, can you imagine all the email the poor guy must have gotten in like an hour :eek:

Anyway could osmeone email me the pics please, I want to comment on them and I really want to see them, please Fantasia_x@hotmail.com

thanks

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Oooh! I love slimey. He's so cute. Thanks for the heads up. Wish I could see these pics. :grouchy:

King Prawn

Reaction score
oh ooh ooh oh :excited: now all we need are some Fraggle Figures :smirk: :excited: :smirk: :excited:

If we do get Fraggle's, I swear i'm gonna take a really nice realistic Muppety pic of a few of them together and make my own MFC cover (I could never understand why only the Muppets (well Muppet Show characters) were on it.

King Prawn

Reaction score
Could someone link us the pics?

I doubt it's a secret like the Series 7 collectors club issue.

I wanna see how these things look like :stick_out_tongue: :frown: :grouchy: and not forgetting Cookie and Grover

Status
Not open for further replies.