Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well I suppose putting tacks in people's shoes can at least be called a dirty low down cruel trick in that sort of context. :wink:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Incidentally just for the sake of curiosity I decided to re-enter my sense of humour as (gasp) dirty (hides blushing face) and you know what joke I got?

The one about putting tacks in shoes. Well I am surprised I feared it may have been something unpostable for our family forum. But I'm honestly glad it wasn't. (breathes huge sigh of relief)
I got "putting tacks in shoes," and I entered my sense of humor as "bizarre."

Skye

Reaction score
Even though it does seem to be random, I was going to say that it might be fun, just for kicks, to post the word that we all used to describe our sense of humor too, if we haven't already! :smile:

I put mine in as playful, hehe!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That's a good one, Kiki! oh my!:eek:

The word I used was funny.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah, Screech had a high piched voice, too, oddly enough. Hint's the name! His voice was cracking, even after he played a teacher, LOL!:zany:
Oh yeah I remember when he was a teacher with Mr. Belding on the other Saved By the Bell show, lol. I heard somewhere that his name came from the sound of when someone goes over a chalk board with their finger nails. Ouch!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Oh, so that's where he got his name! I think he got his own parking space after working for the network after eight years.