Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

anytimepally

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I got Samuel "Screech" Powers... too bad I don't watch Saved by the Bell, so I don't know whether or not that's good or bad... but it said I was a complete nerd, and I truely am, so I guess it's good.
I got the same one.. I'd call it bad, but I guess it depends on your perspective, because I'm not too sure I'd want to be identified as any of the guys on the show :stick_out_tongue:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It said I'm Scheech! :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth, think wierd and off like Urkle.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
It said I'm Scheech! :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth, think wierd and off like Urkle.
Except I don't wear my pants way up high nor do I have a very high-pitced voice, lol.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, Screech had a high piched voice, too, oddly enough. Hint's the name! His voice was cracking, even after he played a teacher, LOL!:zany:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I am Bert just like you Kendra. And I thought you'd certainly have been Elmo.
You just never can jump to conclusions, can you?

And I'm Screech as well. I'm not particularly accident prone but I always do try to be a true friend. And about Bert I wouldn't say I was evil like him. But I have never really considered old Bert to be evil himself either. :frown: There There Bert. Let Kermit cheer you up. :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Ouchchamagoucha!!!:eek: What a terrible Joke to pull on someone! that's just plain mean!:stick_out_tongue:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Ouch, that would hurt, too! I know because I've done it before...:eek: :stick_out_tongue: