Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
(Leach tosses muffins left and right)

Growing up, I'd read "adult" books, such as Dracula, A Tale of Two Cities, Gulliver's Travels, etc. When I first read Dracula, I was a bit confused...he wasn't Bela Lugosi. Why was Dracula a tall old man with white hair and a long white mustache? In Frankenstein, where was the over-the-top laboratory scene? These weren't the same ghouls who haunted my TV every Saturday afternoon. Of course later I learned why the books were changed for Hollywood, but at the time, I couldn't read Dracula without picturing Lugosi.

I also read every Hardy Boys book. Between school and the local library, I was able to read the entire collection.

Kiki

Reaction score
Sorry y'all, I'm rully enjoying this conversation but I'm gonna post another quiz. Hope ya don't mind. :wink:

'What Age Do You Act':
http://www.blogthings.com/whatagequiz/

I act 15 years old! Listen to this:
13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

That sounds like me. Plus, I'm a teen anyways. :zany:

Skye

Reaction score
I act like I'm 22.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

Sounds great to me!

anytimepally

Reaction score
You Are 24 Years Old

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It says I'm 10 years of age.

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

meh:smirk:

Pork

Reaction score
You Are 12 Years Old Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.