Funniest Fraggle Rock Lines.

Squall Leonhart

Reaction score
What do you think are the funniest lines in Fraggle Rock are? The line that always gets me is Junior in The Challenge, the exchange goes like this:
Junior is sitting on a basket:
Red Fraggle: Junior Gorg! Junior Gorg! Can you hear me?! Can you hear me?!
Juniors eyes get huge and he bends down and looks at the basket.
Junior: MY BOTTOM IS TALKING TO ME!

Pure Comic Genius.

In the Bells of Fraggle Rock.
Cantus: I should have brought my mittens.

And Wembley in A Friend In Need. When he hits poor Sprocket and passes out.

What are your favorites? And please excuse me if this has been asked before, I searched, and didn't see anything.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Cantus: She'll find her song, in time.
Murray: In time for tomorrow's medley?
Cantus: She has a long way to go, though the journey is short. The medley will not start without her.
[Cantus saunters off.]
Murray: Did he answer my question?
[Balsam nods. Brio shakes her head. Brool shrugs.]
Murray: That's what I thought.

Wembley: I have this really great idea!
Boober: It's dumb.
Wembley: I have this really dumb idea!

Wembley: "Dear nephew Gobo-"
Boober: I don't remember that one.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
The funniest lines from Fraggle Rock in my opinion are all of Wembley's lines from "A Brush with Jealousy" when he tries his hand at understanding and creating expressions and figures of speech, especially "Boy, this talking business sure is tough!" or something like that, I don't remember the line word for word yet.

Slackbot

Reaction score
In Mokey and the Minstrels, Mokey misunderstands Cantus's offer to walk together as an invitation to join the Minstrels. When Mokey starts rhapsodizing, Cantus puts a hand to his face. It's a small gesture, but to me it comes across as an underplayed foreheadsmack.

Beige Fraggle

Reaction score
My mom was a Fraggle Rock fan too. She passed away in 2009, but I remember a couple of lines she always laughed heartily at.

One line was in one of the earliest episodes ("Wembley and the Gorgs" I think). Gobo says "It would be hard to have an argument with you, Wembley."

Another line was in "Uncle Matt Comes Home" when Matt and Gobo are arguing. Gobo says "You couldn't lead your way to that rock!" and Uncle Matt says "What, this rock here? This rock? This rock, Gobo?" all huffy and indignant. Mom always laughed really hard at that.

And another was in "The Battle of Leaking Roof" where Junior says to Pa "I will now pull you to the ground!" (with a rope tied around Pa's waist when he was stuck on the roof and Junior was trying to help him down).

Plus any number of Boober's lines would make my mom laugh too. He and Mokey were her favorite characters. She loved Boober's personality and Mokey's singing.

OrangePing

Reaction score
"This banana tree shirt is so dirty. the banana trees are starting to grow." by Wembley

Philo and Gunge

"If something seems too good to be true, it usually is. by Boober.

"I maybe a gorg, but i am a mother first." by Ma Gorg.
"Neither can I, especially my own." by Gobo

dinoboy

Reaction score
I always laughed when Boober tells his friends that he's hidden his perfect blue rollie in his "Hidie Hole". A cave he's made for storing his precious things. And it was when Red fraggle had said when she thought that Gobo was too scarred to explore somewhere, that "he's got cold tootsies."