Funny Puppet Short Film

Smoogle

Reaction score
That's really good I like the camera work the bear look massively huge! great funny story

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I love the clever use of scale with the ant puppet. The back and forth close-ups between the ant and the bear are really well shot, especially in the first half of the film.

If people like this, they'd probably enjoy "Cobblestone Way". Maybe a good opportunity for a DVD plug Sean? Hint, hint. :wink:

SJohnson

Reaction score
Magic Meadow

Buck-Beaver said:
I love the clever use of scale with the ant puppet. The back and forth close-ups between the ant and the bear are really well shot, especially in the first half of the film.

If people like this, they probably enjoy "Cobblestone Way". Maybe a good opportunity for a DVD plug Sean? Hint, hint. :wink:
We had a lot of fun with the four different puppets to get the feeling of scale. My favorite shot is when the bear leans in close to the ant and says "too small". Thanks for reminding me Andrew:wink:... For another cool puppet short film check out The Mystery of Cobblestone Way. It was a student film that Patrick and I worked on a while ago, and it was just recently released on DVD. :smile:

SJohnson

Reaction score
Magic Meadow

MeepBorkMeep said:
That...is...AWESOME. Which one did you puppeteer mostly?
I performed the ant and Michael performed the bear. Andrew, thanks for the post on Puppet Vision!:big_grin:

Smoogle

Reaction score
The Mystery of Cobblestone Way - The Trailer of that is amazing, I like the dark atmosphere reminds me alot of that flash animation that escapes my head right now. I'd definately purchase that DVD stuff like that really inspires me to do a great job with my project.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking one more question, did you do the ants voice, too? It sounds rully professional. How'd you do a voice like that? How'd you learn? I'm sorry, I'm asking too many questions.

SJohnson

Reaction score
Magic Meadow

MeepBorkMeep said:
If you don't mind me asking one more question, did you do the ants voice, too? It sounds rully professional. How'd you do a voice like that? How'd you learn? I'm sorry, I'm asking too many questions.
It's not too many questions at all. I did the voice of the ant, Michael did the voice of the bear, and Victoria Lee did the voice of the Wood Fairy. I have had a little bit of voice training, but most of my training come from doing puppet shows for over ten years.