Funny Puppet Short Film

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Thank you. Questions/Interrogation over, mission accomplished. :big_grin:

SJohnson

Reaction score
Cobblestone Way

Smoogle said:
The Mystery of Cobblestone Way - The Trailer of that is amazing, I like the dark atmosphere reminds me alot of that flash animation that escapes my head right now. I'd definately purchase that DVD stuff like that really inspires me to do a great job with my project.
Thanks for your kind words, I'm glad you liked the trailer. It was quite an ambitious project for a student film.:smile:

SJohnson

Reaction score
Magic Meadow Questions

MeepBorkMeep said:
Thank you. Questions/Interrogation over, mission accomplished. :big_grin:
I'm glad I could help. If you want to learn more about puppets and puppet stuff check out my blog Puppet 101:big_grin:

Iokitek

Reaction score
That was a really cool movie :smile: I'd compliment you on everything but it's all been said already. Great job! I can't wait to get a real camera myself.

Iokitek

Reaction score
That was a wonderfull little movie :smile: I really enjoyed watching it. Reminded me of stuff I used to watch when I grew up.

SJohnson

Reaction score
Cobblestone Way

Iokitek said:
That was a wonderfull little movie :smile: I really enjoyed watching it. Reminded me of stuff I used to watch when I grew up.
I'm glad you enjoyed it. It really was a challenging and ambitious project, especially for a student film. We had a lot of fun working on it though.:smile:

puppetsmith

Reaction score
Great stuff Sean! I just watched The Mystery of Cobblestone Way and The Magic Meadow. Both are really cool. Seems like you put a lot of effort into setting the mood and keeping a "look" throughout.

What did you use to build the Racoons' tree stump house?