1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Games Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Oct 14, 2005.

1. sugarbritchez

sugarbritchez Active Member

You might want to wait for the next one....... That is just my opinion.
  2. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

I'm closing that thread then.
  3. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

Hey Fozzie why did you guys delete alot of Games?
  4. Fozzie Bear

I hadn't realized there were games deleted. Probably because if theyr'e older than 30 or 60 days without any action the system might delete them automatically, or if they're just old and not being used anymore they were probably purged. In short: I dunno.
  5. Kimp the Shrimp

thats cool
  6. Kimp the Shrimp

More Game are gone we only have like 5 games left

i would like to start a new one

The 1st Post lists a MUPPET, a Place and a Object. the next Poster has to wrote a short 2-3 Sentace story including these things and the write a new List

ex: Kermit, Paris, Coke Bottle

Kermit was just walking down the street one day heading over to grover's house. When he saw a shiny ticket in a disregarded Coke Bottle. He picked it up and tryed to pull the paper out. it was a Ticket to goto to Paris, France for 2. He Ran over to grover and the two went to Paris

Next: Grover, DisneyLand, Ice Cream
  7. MrsWembly

MrsWembly New Member

Here's A New Game Idea. How About Ideas For Creating A Muppet World (sorta Like Disney World) What Would Be In It? :)
  8. Fozzie Bear

Will this work like a story that keeps going based on the last 3 things someone posted so it becomes one long story?

9. Fozzie Bear

Gonna do that now. That sounds like fun!
  10. Kimp the Shrimp

what happen to all my favorite games
  11. Fozzie Bear

I dunno--if nobody posts in a thread for more than 60 days it automatically deletes itself.
  12. Luke

Luke Active Member

Just a point on the Presidential game. I think it'd be a good idea to either eliminate a few of the bottom scorers at the end of the first vote to get it down to the original 3 (or maybe 4) frontrunners and then have 10 days voting each, or cut the voting periods down to just a few days. Otherwise we'll be a few months before a winner.
  13. Fozzie Bear

I agree. That's going to be the new change after this current poll kills over.
  14. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Thanks Kev, for keeping things running smoothly.
  15. peyjenk

peyjenk New Member

Is that what happened to 20 Questions and Wheel of Fortune? Has it been two months since anyone posted on them?
  16. Fozzie Bear

Could be. Did you do a search for them in the games section? Sometimes, that pulls information back out of archives.