Garfield Movie Update

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
yeah me too.

speaking of which, how come they never show the garfield holiday episode where he has to go to john's families house. they used to show that and the claymation christmas special back in the late 80's to early 90's.

ryan
I'm glad I have that one on tape!!! I also have claymation easter, but only because one of the songs my great grandfather wrote (Please Release Me) is on there.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
I'm glad I have that one on tape!!! I also have claymation easter, but only because one of the songs my great grandfather wrote (Please Release Me) is on there.
i used to have the garfield and claymation christmas on tape too. but video tapes after a long time period go bad.

ryan

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
i used to have the garfield and claymation christmas on tape too. but video tapes after a long time period go bad.

ryan
Yeah, they do. We still have them, but they're definitely in rough shape. We have to keep our finger on the tracking button! :stick_out_tongue:
Erin

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
we've never had a problem with tapes going bad....well except maybe with Animaniacs Helloooooo Holidays, but that's what happens when your copy is dubbed

dmx10101

Reaction score
I miss the Garfield animated christmas special being on tv, I always watched it every year. They have just about every other Christmas show or movie on tv, I don't know why they can't still show that.