Gasket rubber.

ballington

Reaction score
Should the frog be retired?

Is anyone willing to talk about something old that I just gotta' get off my chest? I'm a little disappointed in where the Muppets are headed and TRUST me, I am a fan, not a small one either.

BorkBork

Reaction score
and what has that got to do with the topic of this thread?:big_grin:

BorkBork

Reaction score
Originally posted by Buck-Beaver
Yes Virginia, gasket rubber is usually very expensive. :frown:

One alternative we have used is fun foam (or craft foam) which is sold in most craft supply stores for about $1 a sheet or less. We'll cut a mouth plate out of craft foam, then contact cement a fabric lining on and voila! Instant flexible mouth plate.

If you go this way, be sure to get the thicker (slightly more expensive craft foam). The thin stuff that dollar stores seem to carry is terrible.

Another option is to try different varieties of vinyl - you can usually find vinyl at fabric stores or through upholstry supply stores.

I hope this helps!

Thanks!

I was also thinking of plastic icecream box-lids, but they are too small. I'll go down town and look for replacements someday :wink:

/Anders

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Originally posted by punkNpuppets
so, buck, who's that little beaver u have an avastar of?
That's Buck Beaver, a character I did for an online comedy series we produced 2 1/2 years ago called "The Marshall & Buck Show." As a matter of fact, we're starting preproduction on a new TV show with those same characters in a few weeks.