Gentlemen (and ladies) start your puppet building!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
What's a snerf?

(heh heh-say that fast and it sounds like a sneeze).

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I thought it was one of the groups of characters from The Great Santa Claus Switch? :confused:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Oh, yeah! That's right. The rod-puppet guys with grouchy eyes and the big noses...yeah...

ScrapsFlippy

Reaction score
Sounds like a great contest! I may just have to throw my hat into the ring.

The last puppet I built was some five years ago. Way too long ago. Even my wife is noticing the longing look on my face whenever I pass a fabric shop. She took me down to the Fashion District in L.A. a couple of weeks ago, and I almost went berserk. :halo:

So, cool.

Oh, and Buck - I didn't say (type) this before, and I meant to:
You rock! Your site is awesome, and you're such a help-flow kind of guy! I just wanted to acknowledge you for that. Keep up the good work! :smile:

- Scraps

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
:embarrassed: Aw shucks, thanks.

Wait til I get the Web comic up on the site, then the actual episodes (4 -5 months) - they're the (eventual) point of the whole thing. Once that happens then we'll be rockin' :zany:

puppets_etc

Reaction score
I'd love to get my hands in there (no pun intended:embarrassed:), but my schedule is pretty tight and doesn't allow for the time. Can i just cheer from the sidelines? Minus the short skirt of course. :wink:

Deb :flirt:

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Yup, anyone who is a member can vote. You have to be a member only because it ensures no one votes multiple times (we don't want Foz cheating :wink: lol). Voting will start October 1st once all the entries are in. We already have a few. I'll post a message here when it commences.

Cheers!

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
*Ahem*

Everyone here is honest and trustworthy..... of'course no one would cheat.

*crossing fingers behind back*

:wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Buck-Beaver said:
(we don't want Foz cheating
*checker pieces fall from pocket, Aces and Face Cards fall from sleeves, monopoly money falls from hat, and dice fall from pants legs.*

What?! ME cheat? Naaahhhhh....

:embarrassed: <----Hey, how'd that ace get in here, it's supposed to be in my sleeve.