Getting hitched

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Congratulations Beebers! This may sound funny so don't take it the wrong way but knowing nothing about you, just your name Beebers and your avatar I've always thought you were male so it was a nice surprise!

Beebers

Reaction score
Muppetsdownunder said:
Congratulations Beebers! This may sound funny so don't take it the wrong way but knowing nothing about you, just your name Beebers and your avatar I've always thought you were male so it was a nice surprise!
ROFL. Everybody thinks that, it's okay! I think I may have a tendency to come across as a guy in my writing - I've written published editorials and commentary columns which despite a byline have led readers to think I'm a guy. So I think it's more my writing style than anything. It's fine, not to worry!

:smile: :smile: :smile:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Many many many many many many many many many many CONGRATS, Beebers!! My clown shoes are doing the happy Andy dance of joy for you!

:smile: :excited: :big_grin:

Whatever

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
Many many many many many many many many many many CONGRATS, Beebers!! My clown shoes are doing the happy Andy dance of joy for you!

:smile: :excited: :big_grin:
Wish I could see THAT!

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Congratulations, Beebers! This news is voonderbar!!!!!!!

Let's recap, shall we?

-Your Red Sox win the World Series
-You've accepted marriage proposal

If good things come in three's (and I've heard they do), I'd say you're due to win the lottery!

Whatever

Reaction score
You missed the first good thing- she stopped having near-death experiences.
Now I don't worry so much when she doesn't show up on the forum for a few weeks in a row.
:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
Congratulations, Beebers! This news is voonderbar!!!!!!!

Let's recap, shall we?

-Your Red Sox win the World Series
-You've accepted marriage proposal

If good things come in three's (and I've heard they do), I'd say you're due to win the lottery!
Of course, the good things don't necessarily have to escalate... The third good thing could be finding two prizes in your Cracker Jacks.

Beebers

Reaction score
The next good thing just happened a few hours ago - we've been offered free Yes You Read That Right free studio/living space, an entire building, so we can finally do our filming, puppetworks, editing etc.etc.etc. and live all under one roof without having to always scramble for workspace. FREE. We said, um, Why YES we'll accept your offer. AndyWan, come to my wedding and do the clownshoe dance. My life is NOT known for its smooth sailing or good luck so by gum I'm going to enjoy every second of all this.

Beebers

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
Of course, the good things don't necessarily have to escalate... The third good thing could be finding two prizes in your Cracker Jacks.
That's where my wedding ring will be.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh, guess the movie Just One of the Guys rully does apply for you Beebers. Anyway, congrats on the pending blessed event.
As Dr. Teeth would say: "We must commemorate this most exuberant of jubilous nuptials."
And the next good thing for you is... putting out any street light within your housing/home with your mental powers at will.

"Sing". Somebody, somebody, somebody, somebody, somebody's getting maaaaaaarried!
Vedding, vedding.
Froggy piggy vedding.
Huber dunga oosha.
Sumbody's gettin married dotay.