Ghost of Faffner Hall - All 13 episodes

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Guy's
I Just found out I have been "blacklisted" :mad: on toonarific.com. (Arron Higgin's website). He has not told the real story.What he has written is very misleading. I can disprove what he says. I am sorry our disagreement seems to be public, but I have found that he is not an easy person to deal with.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So should I go ahead and conduct my business with toonerrific.com? Or would it be better to just go ahead and trade/purchase what I should need in the future from BooberGorg? Thanks for your help and have a good day.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
It's your decision who you decide to do business with, Count. But if you decide to go with toonarific, be prepared to wait a while for your video or videos.

Okay, can anyone help me out with this? I've been trying to get my hands on episodes 2 and 9 of GoFH and have run into dead ends, and I don't particularly want to do business with Aaron again. I don't have anything to trade because I don't know how to copy tapes to save my life, unless someone wants a few episodes of Fraggle Rock in .avi format (DiVX codec). Those at least I can burn onto a CD-ROM. I am willing to pay for any expenses to make the tape: cost of the videotape, shipping and handling, etc.

So, can anyone help me?

-Kim

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Exactly. It's really up to you. Both Aaron and Danny have presented their sides of the story, and misunderstandings can sometimes ensue in these situations. The same thing happened to me: Aaron told me I never gave him my address, when I knew I had. But that didn't stop us from doing business with each other. He's since confirmed me that I have more tapes on the way, inc. the TNT version of TMS Liberace which supposedly has a scene not on the DVD. :big_grin: Also, Aaron has told me he's willing to send Danny's tapes to me so I can convert them and send them to Danny, but Danny told me no thanks.

We traders always want our customer to be satisfied, and never leave a trade unfinished. My suggestion: deal with Aaron if you want the stuff a generation higher, but deal with me if you want faster shipping service (and more preferable sound quality :wink:). Like I said, it's up to you. It all depends on your patience vs. your judgement of tape quality.

The G Man has spoken. Nyaaaahhh.

PS. And Kim, since I'll be getting (what would have been) Danny's tapes, this means I can help you out ... :wink:

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Boober_Gorg said:
PS. And Kim, since I'll be getting (what would have been) Danny's tapes, this means I can help you out ... :wink:
*chuckles* Email me and we'll work out the details, okay?

-Kim

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for your responses. Guess I'll probably end up going for a deal with BooberGorg (The Muppets Oracle) in the future. But as for now, I'm in the midst of a deal with Justin Faulknor, who's rully great to deal with. Thanks and have a good day.