Ghostbusters: Back In Action!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hiya,

Okay, so I stole some from the title of another film, but check out the following link about the new 4 parter comic story, Legions, due out with #1 in February!

The art is magnificent and they have certainly done right by the Ghostbusters characters, I think.

Only thing I have a problem with is that it's all based on movie #1, but the basement and containment unit is based on RGB--go figure.

All things from 1984 are moved into today's time period and neither cartoon series or GBII exist according to this universe of GBs.

Enjoy!

http://newsarama.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6822

Kev le Foz

Drtooth

Reaction score
Seems odd how they want to release the four GBs last..

But Slimer I'll pick up in a heart beat!!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I thought I posted this link earlier, but I suppose not.

www.ghostbusters.net in their message boards are designs for the current action figures, and they state that the 4 GBs can't be done right now because of 'likeness rights' (which we all know about with our info and dealings with the good folks of Palisades and their information about how the toy industry works). The Boys In Grey will be produced in Kubrick style, lego looking characters.

So, we DO have action figures, comic books, and novelizations so far next year for the 20th anniversary.

Wish Sony would get off their bums and do GB3!!

Kev

Drtooth

Reaction score
I hope they come out in series 2... I mean, making Ghostbusters without the Ghostbusters.... just shouldn't be... Thank God we have Slimer in the Line up, tho...

Kubrix them I don't care too much about... Unless they had sculpted heads like Dick Tracey, Sesame Street, or the upcoming Futurama Kubrix style toys... I hoipe they can reach some agreement... i mean, an Ernie Hudson figure, once customized can double as an "Officers on Duty" figure... and I've always waited for a toy version of Bill Murray (They didn't have one in the Space Jam line, did they?)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
There is a website somewhere that you can purchase custom made heads, and one of them was of Bill Murray; but it was for 12" dolls.

Fozzie

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
There is a website somewhere that you can purchase custom made heads, and one of them was of Bill Murray; but it was for 12" dolls.
Yeah, I saw that to. I can't wait for Stay Puft!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I collect toys... here is my shame... what does Rotocast mean?