Giant Seasame Puppets

tomahawk

Reaction score
Giant Sesame Puppets

I saw these at Puzzle Zoo today. They had Cookie, Grover and Ernie. They were huge. I wouldn't go as far as saying life-like size, but darn close. They looked o.k. Cookie and Grover looked the best than Ernie.

zns

Reaction score
Not bad at all. A bit pricy, but still would be neat to have.:smile:

CoOKiE

Reaction score
I was just going to post this lol... I found some on ebay, but didn't know about Ernie. Does anyone know where else i may find these? Hallmark has been the ONLY place i know of to carry Gund. Has anyone seen them there? I'm intrested, but i'd like to use my eyes as my own judgement. I'm not found of Elmo and Grover NOT being Fur, but Cookie being my fave, its good to know he has Fur. I really am against the "todays" non-fur character merchandice.

Are the holes from the bottom up, or behind their heads like the vintage Grover puppet?

tomahawk

Reaction score
CoOKiE said:
I was just going to post this lol... I found some on ebay, but didn't know about Ernie. Does anyone know where else i may find these? Hallmark has been the ONLY place i know of to carry Gund. Has anyone seen them there? I'm intrested, but i'd like to use my eyes as my own judgement. I'm not found of Elmo and Grover NOT being Fur, but Cookie being my fave, its good to know he has Fur. I really am against the "todays" non-fur character merchandice.

Are the holes from the bottom up, or behind their heads like the vintage Grover puppet?
The holes are in the back of the head. As far as I remember, Grover has fur.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Browsing around, i found a picture of someone (a woman) holding Ernie, and i noticed that you can operate their hands too. I find this to be very neat.

Yeah, looking at larger images it appears that he does have fur. Too bad Elmo's isn't noticable as much as Cookie's. American Greetings was the store i was thinking about. Anyone know if they carry these? I almost want to go check today, but its outta state (reason why i'm not calling them) and its about a 20 min drive.

Lab Rat

Reaction score
They also do a great oscar the grouch and apparently they do The Count but i havent seen pics of him.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Definitely very cool, I thought they were a bit pricey too until CoOkie posted you can use their hands too!