Giant Seasame Puppets

CoOKiE

Reaction score
I actually took the drive... i can't say it was 100% pointless. I found a used Palisade's Scooter for just 6.99 with all the props! SO i grabbed him... He and Pepe are the last ones i wanted to git... so thats one down. :wink:

I couldn't find these anywhere. American Greetings has the older plushes still. THey also carry A larg Kermit, and med Kermit, Beaker, Fozzie, and Piggy. I tried Boarders Book Store and Boarders express, both only carry the plushes. I thought Toys R Us may have it, they had nothing... not even TMX Elmo. Took a shot at Newburry comics too, but they too didn't carry em.

What store was this photo taken in Tomahawk? Anyone else know where i may spot em? I'll try n find that image where the woman is using her hand with Ernie

Tim Kelly

Reaction score
I played with Ernie, Cookie, Grover, and Elmo at a store on 86th Street, performing them for the cashiers and the other customers. Ernie is definitely my favorite, particularly because his hand is big enough for mine to slip into (the monsters' hands are noticeably smaller). The store sells them for about $67, and I think it's called The Toy Store. I could be wrong about the name, but I know it's near a subway station and a Best Buy (where I broke down and bought the Groovie Goolies DVD).

CoOKiE

Reaction score
These must be on the "rare" edge. I can't find these in Rhode Island. The only other place i can think of that sells GUND, is the Hospital. But that area isn't easy getting in and out of, nor is it fun to pay to park. ::tries to think if n e one he knows is pregnant or getting really sick::

Sux that these are expensive too... kinda makes me want to limit to one, when i'd have fun playing with all ov theses. I can imitate each character's voice, and working at a children's shelter, it would be fun to have the kids interact with em. I already have them thinkin i'm friends with Oscar so they especially want me to try n be friends with Elmo so he may come over too lol.

(Halloween i brought by my costume i made last year ov Bruno and Oscar. They loved it)

CoOKiE

Reaction score
travellingpat said:
I want to see the Oscar and Count ones, anyone got pics?
I dunno if it was just you, or someone else saying something, i but i don't think they do sell them. I've looked on eaby and online stores and they only sell Ernie, Cookie, Elmo, n Grover.

travellingpat

Reaction score
Lab Rat said:
They also do a great oscar the grouch and apparently they do The Count but i havent seen pics of him.
Oh idk i jsut saw this and umm guessed that they made them

I thought id seen the oscar one before though

Tim Kelly

Reaction score
For those of you in Manhattan, it's actually called The Toy Zone at State News!

doctort13

Reaction score
I too have searched, and have yet to find a large Oscar puppet. :frown: