Gilda Radner's Greatest Moments heads up

muppet_fan_1

Reaction score
I watched every bit of it! It was excellent! I screamed when I saw Scooter! then Kermit made so many comments and quotes. It was great. They needed more muppets. Of course...everyone always does........
he he he "The Muffin Show" I have that episode on tape. :>oh, yeah, and like the previous person said, if anyone knows where I can get a copy of that special or whenand if it will ever come on again which I highly doubt but still....lemme know.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What I found most interesting about this special was not only the fact of how heavily the Muppets were featured (around 6-8 minutes total). But it was the fact that the show began and ended with Gilda's Muppet Show clips. Of all the highlights in her career, that's how they started and ended the program.

The show opened with Gilda testing Muppet Labs' glue and a good Kermit interview. And then ended with her singing "Tap Your Troubles Away" as the positive and uplifting ending to the special. Lots of TMS clips were in between with good dialogue with Kermit. It was really nice to see Scooter's full opening on ABC too. The new interview dialogue with Steve Martin, Barbara Walters (and many others) interspersed along with Kermit's interview is a compliment to the company that Kermit would have so much airtime alongside such well-known celebrities.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
quack quack waddle waddle

AND I STILL MISSED IT!!! :stick_out_tongue:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
:sympathy: : I was supposed to operate on a duck, but I left the operatin' room.

:mad: : Oh, Dr. Bob! You can't do that! It could have been an emergency!

:sympathy: : Emergency, shemergency! He called me a quack!

:flirt: : Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

:sympathy: : You should have seen what he did when I tried giving him his "bill!"